We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDownloaded DartPro  501 question LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Downloaded DartPro 501 question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shrek

shrek

Downloaded DartPro  501 question Empty
PostSubject: Downloaded DartPro 501 question   Downloaded DartPro  501 question EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:50 am

Trying to hit a double to go out Example:10 I need a D5, on the first dart I hit a 20 and bust. Is there a way to let the program know that it was only 1 dart. My 3 dart average would go up big time if there is a way to let it know. It gives option when you hit the double you need.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded DartPro 501 question   Downloaded DartPro  501 question EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 9:58 am

All three darts count when you bust on your 1st dart buddy in any game of darts whether its on the PC, computer game, training aid or in real life games. So I suppose the answer is NO. Hitting the double missing with all 3 darts or busting ends your throw.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded DartPro 501 question   Downloaded DartPro  501 question EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:04 am

try not to worry about your 3 dart averages too much . i did for a while and it stressed me out and affected my game a lot. i know in your head when you're playing well
Back to top Go down
shrek

shrek

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded DartPro 501 question   Downloaded DartPro  501 question EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:25 am

Big Gun wrote:
All three darts count when you bust on your 1st dart buddy in any game of darts whether its on the PC, computer game, training aid or in real life games. So I suppose the answer is NO. Hitting the double missing with all 3 darts or busting ends your throw.

I knew throw was over , but didn't realize bust on first counted as three.

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded DartPro 501 question   Downloaded DartPro  501 question EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:29 am

In my leagues we record the number of darts actually thrown, so if you bust in 1 dart, it goes down as 1 dart not 3.

What I do with N01, if I bust in 1 or 2 darts, I take the 3 it gives me, but I remember how many darts it owes me and next time I peg out, if I can, I will take a dart or 2 off the leg to allow for the darts it owes me.
Back to top Go down
shrek

shrek

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded DartPro 501 question   Downloaded DartPro  501 question EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 10:54 am

Jimbo21 wrote:
In my leagues we record the number of darts actually thrown, so if you bust in 1 dart, it goes down as 1 dart not 3.

What I do with N01, if I bust in 1 or 2 darts, I take the 3 it gives me, but I remember how many darts it owes me and next time I peg out, if I can, I will take a dart or 2 off the leg to allow for the darts it owes me.

I will try that if I ever get the chance.
Stuck on double 1 for 81 darts the other day. if three per throw no matter what probably around 120. lol was a little frustrating but I got it.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded DartPro 501 question   Downloaded DartPro  501 question EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:03 am

Big Gun wrote:

I have always worked this way...but like said before, don't worry to much about your average..sure its nice to take out a finish first dart but if you have 3 in your hand and it takes all 3 so be it..as long as you take it out in the visit
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Downloaded DartPro 501 question   Downloaded DartPro  501 question EmptyWed Nov 21, 2012 11:35 am

Good point Hamo. Its all about the finish.

I like to leave my practice session being in front on games won.
Back to top Go down

Downloaded DartPro 501 question

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1