We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesBest Darts Paraphernalia LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Best Darts Paraphernalia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zappaluv

zappaluv

Best Darts Paraphernalia Empty
PostSubject: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 3:00 am

I have just bought a new house that has a spare room ( in Australia we call it a rumpus or games room). I call it a darts room lol!
does anyone have any darts paraphernalia that is a must have for the perfect darts retreat?
Send pics and links please.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:14 am

If you can get any I would suggest some signed and framed photos and a signed shirt or two (again framed). Ebay usually has these sorts of things.

Dart posters - Darts Corner sell them but they come all creased and folded up, so you may be better off trying elsewhere for those.

Checkout chart - must admit I never bother to look at mine, but it does hide a splodge on the wall where I tried a little tester colour out (I really must get around to painting the walls again lol).

If you have any special boards - signed ones or different to your normal playing board - then those would look good.

If you have lots of sets of darts, or any trophies or the like, then you could display those on some nice shelves.

That should give you a few ideas to be getting on with.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 4:17 am

Another thing you will need if you are going to be using it to play friends, etc - a little bar are with a fridge for your cans of beer lol
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:28 am

Yea a mini-fridge is a must! A stereo and small TV. I've seen some good paint to accent the board and surround. We have a new member on here that makes custom surrounds as well.

Not a fan of posters.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:12 am

a bendy bully ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
zappaluv

zappaluv

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:10 pm

jamie373 wrote:
a bendy bully ! Laughing
What's a Bendy Bully?

Definitely like the idea of a bar fridge filled with beer though beer drink
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

lol it was a prize on an 80's tv darts gameshow in the uk

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:17 pm

zappaluv wrote:
jamie373 wrote:
a bendy bully ! Laughing
What's a Bendy Bully?

Definitely like the idea of a bar fridge filled with beer though beer drink

Don't tell me bullseye never made it the water:lol: and let's have a look at what you could have won!!!
Jim Bowen = legend
Hamo
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:20 pm

usually someone who live in a tower block in a council estate would win a speed boat lol!
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 12:23 pm

jamie373 wrote:
usually someone who live in a tower block in a council estate would win a speed boat lol!

Or someone who couldn't drive got a "top of the range deluxe" touring caravan. lol!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 6:27 pm

so grip would get darts then lol on floor
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:32 pm

Bullseye is meant to be coming to America with $million prize
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 7:37 pm

Jockey Wilson's throwing fingers in a jar.

Jokes!!!!!
R.I.P. Jockey
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 9:34 am

I wouldnt bother with a mini bar mate. Your an aussie, so your gunna need a full size fridge! or a few eskies. lol

A mate of mine has put a shirt collection up on his wall. He has his state shirt, plus 1 from each of the other states that he has swapped. But his sth aussie shirt takes pride of place in that collection.

I forgot to mention a brag board of some description. Something to write down 180's and high pegs hit in your room.
Back to top Go down
zappaluv

zappaluv

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:05 pm

Jimbo21 wrote:
I wouldnt bother with a mini bar mate. Your an aussie, so your gunna need a full size fridge! or a few eskies. lol

A mate of mine has put a shirt collection up on his wall. He has his state shirt, plus 1 from each of the other states that he has swapped. But his sth aussie shirt takes pride of place in that collection.

I forgot to mention a brag board of some description. Something to write down 180's and high pegs hit in your room.

Ah yes MEGA SCOREBOARD MK II!

Here is M S MK I. Perspex over ply. Liquid Chalk Pen. Think I will go whiteboard for MK II and add some Flight School numbers in corners
Note i haven't kept the 180-140-100 scores updated (not that there's been much change to the 180 section)

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

PS Sth Australia State Shirt? It's not Modra is it?
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia EmptyMon Oct 22, 2012 2:20 pm

No Zapp, Laurie Loch. I know Mods as well mate. Played with him for a while a few years back, now I play against him 2 nights of the week in different leagues.

My monday night team has 4 state players in it, 3 men and 1 lady. Oh forgot, 1 state junior as well and me and another bloke make up our team.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Darts Paraphernalia   Best Darts Paraphernalia Empty

Back to top Go down

Best Darts Paraphernalia

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1