We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesNew Ian White Darts from Red Dragon LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon Empty
PostSubject: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:15 pm

These are in the same style as the Element 6 range and a bit pricey at £79.90 they have the Diamond grip:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:21 pm

Nice looking arrows but as you say a tad pricey at just under £80. Mind you, you also get a designer aluminium case to go with the darts lol
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 pm

Let me know when the real price is announced, this must be their attempt at humor lol!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:30 pm

That looks like the Penetrator silhouette and dimensions underneath?

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:30 pm

LOL!

I did hear a rumour that a cheaper version would be released, dont know if that is true though
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:32 pm

Jesus Christ!!! Do RD think its April 1st?
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:46 pm

All the element 6 darts are that price - must be all those little diamonds lol:

Quote :
Element 6 Superdarts combine extreme design with pioneering diamond fusion technology. Thousands of diamonds are fused to the barrel to provide the perfect unbeatable non-slip grip that performs amazingly wet or dry. This is a set of darts created through the continuing desire to reach new limits, resulting in darts re-engineered and re-mapped to achieve phenomenal Superdart grip, performance and style. This is Element 6 Superdarts - the most outstanding, most extreme Red Dragon Darts ever made.
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:55 pm

getagrip wrote:
LOL!

I did hear a rumour that a cheaper version would be released, dont know if that is true though

But you being you I bet you bought them anyway with your vast some of monies! cry laugh gripsmotto
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:04 am

Sorry the price is prohibitive for me.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 12:52 am

Nice enough darts but whoaa, what a price.
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:05 am

SilverSaber wrote:
Sorry the price is prohibitive for me.

Prohibba whaaaaat?! You and your fancy words Larry!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:40 am

Maybe the diamond grip are made from real diamonds to honour Ian's nickname. They may be well cheap if that's the case Laughing
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:54 am

Yes it is real diamond, diamond powder I think
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:59 am

Not a fan of the diamond grip... Those are some expensive arrows too No
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 5:27 am

They're not as expensive as it seems. There is a 2 quid (yeah boy, I've been watching Wheeler Dealers) discount voucher and you also get a free set of Flightmaster darts worth 11, so it's really only 67 GBP. Of course, it still comes to 141 USD with shipping. head slap That's a small price to pay if you want to throw in the shower or a swimming pool. Me Thinking

Does anyone know it Red Dragons are made in the UK or are they also china?
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 9:36 am

Pretty sure they're not gonna be a big seller.......
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 10:56 am

Love RD,
they great darts on the cheap but this not one for sure.
Back to top Go down
The Coach

The Coach

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 3:05 am

I heard back from RD and their E6 darts are made in Kenya. Designed in England and made in Kenya. I guess I should have asked if it is blood diamond dust. Me Thinking
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:15 am

Hmmm Blood Diamonds?
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyTue Oct 16, 2012 4:18 am

What I dont understand about this is, the rest of the element6 range include laser engraving in the price, £80. I dont mind that, not that im buying a set any time soon. But why charge thesame price for a set that doesnt include the engraving? Its not as though he's a particularly big name in darts. Just my two cents
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Harrowsarrows

Harrowsarrows

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 11:36 pm

Thefox180 wrote:
What I dont understand about this is, the rest of the element6 range include laser engraving in the price, £80. I dont mind that, not that im buying a set any time soon. But why charge thesame price for a set that doesnt include the engraving? Its not as though he's a particularly big name in darts. Just my two cents

Not only that but these are just exactly the same darts as they were selling previously (without the Ian White tag) as they have no barrel marking for Ian "Diamond" White just the standard Element6 marking. Similar in style to Kim Huybrecht's one80 darts but the knurled section has a rougher grip on the Element's. Don't see them being a huge seller either.
Back to top Go down
paddydub

paddydub

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 2:17 am

Lads yous are missing the point here, we tell the missus, "sweetheart i bought these for us when we are old and feeble and i cant play darts anymore, the diamonds in the darts are for a ring im gonna get made for you"
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:00 am

if i bought diamonds like that the missus would chuck them at my head ! Laughing

Last edited by jamie373 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon EmptyThu Oct 25, 2012 3:37 am

I had some used ones before and they do glint if you shine a light on them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon   New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon Empty

Back to top Go down

New Ian White Darts from Red Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat :: Equipment Chat-