We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesBottelsen Dartboard? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Bottelsen Dartboard?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Obsidian

Obsidian

Bottelsen Dartboard? Empty
PostSubject: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:52 am

Hey guys, do any of you have experience or information on the Bottelsen Hammer Head Diamond Wire dart board. Where I live it's very difficult to buy boards without paying insane shipping and I need a new board. A hobby shop in the city just started stocking this board, and although I use their darts had no idea they made boards. Any reviews or opinions greatly welcomed! I thought that some or our American members may have some useful info Smile
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:12 am

Never heard of it but knowing bottlesten surely the price will be ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 am

Well doing a rough conversion....it works out about $65, which actually isn't too bad, especially for here. I normally have to pay 80/90 dollars just for shipping to get things sent here...and that's if they don't disappear in transit!!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 3:02 am

Not heard of it either to be honest, I am sure Mark (dartbord) will get one though if he has not already, he is on his holidays at present though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
dartbord

dartbord

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 10:53 pm

I believe I just saw a Bottleson dartboard recently on ebay. I never knew they made them either. Let me check it out and i will let you know what I find. It might be a few days. I have been working to much.
thanks Mark
Back to top Go down
Obsidian

Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptyFri Oct 26, 2012 11:13 pm

dartbord wrote:
I believe I just saw a Bottleson dartboard recently on ebay. I never knew they made them either. Let me check it out and i will let you know what I find. It might be a few days. I have been working to much.
thanks Mark

Thanks that's great good job
Back to top Go down
dartbord

dartbord

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Here is a picture of the Bottelsen Dartboard. It is different from a regular board in that the double and triple rings are half the size. I guess it is meant to be more of a practice board. Price wise not bad at around $65. My experience of having a bristle board shipped overseas is a cost of $75-$100 which is more than the board is worth. There have been many boards I wish I could have bought if it wasn't for the freight. I would reccommend the Blade IV if it is more available to you.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Looks like an older style board with those staples.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Obsidian

Obsidian

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:46 pm

Thanks very much for the information much appreciated +1,, yeah I noticed they had the trainer and normal version in the place I saw it. Well I will stick with my old Eclipse Pro for the moment and then get a new Blade or Eclipse HD when I am visiting the UK in December to avoid the shipping costs!

Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 6:15 am

dartbord wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], on Flickr

Here is a picture of the Bottelsen Dartboard. It is different from a regular board in that the double and triple rings are half the size. I guess it is meant to be more of a practice board. Price wise not bad at around $65. My experience of having a bristle board shipped overseas is a cost of $75-$100 which is more than the board is worth. There have been many boards I wish I could have bought if it wasn't for the freight. I would reccommend the Blade IV if it is more available to you.

Actually that is their standard "tournament" board. They make and I believe his question was about the Diamond Wire Board.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Seems like a good board for the price considering he can get it locally.
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 9:47 am

Wow, I haven't seen a diamond wire board for years. A mate of mine had 1 about 20 years ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bottelsen Dartboard?   Bottelsen Dartboard? Empty

Back to top Go down

Bottelsen Dartboard?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1