We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHello LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shafted

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:09 am

Hi, let me introduce myself. I am 46 years old and I am born and bred in the Manchester area.

I started playing darts competitively in 1984 aged 19, and stopped playing abruptly in Jan 2000 when a speeding car lost control left the road and found me on the pavement leaving me disabled and unable to play. I then proceeded to spend the next couple of years feeling sorry for myself and wondering why me!

But as a non player my interest in darts didn't leave me and I found myself being drawn to other areas of the game and developed an interest in the history and origins of the game.

I am an avid collector of darts memorabilia with an extensive collection of vintage darts, and a particular interest in N.O.T.W memorabilia.

Thank you for reading my introduction.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:13 am

Welcome mate, sorry to hear of the accident. If its memorabilia and dart history your after we have plenty of it with lots more to come. We are relatively new but growing faster than any other dart forum. We look forward to your posts and hopefully some pics of your collections.
Back to top Go down

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:18 am

Sorry to hear of your accident.

But at the same time, very excited to have you sign up. I have done a lot of research with darts here in the USA over the last few months. Look forward to seeing some of your findings and pics.

We have an entire forum dedicated to darts history. Feel free to check and out and post away.

http://www.dartsnutz.com/c1-vintage-darts-and-darts-history

welcome
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:22 am

Hi mate welcome to the forum, sorry to hear of your misfortune, so glad you still have a passion for darts though.

Would love to see some of your collection, feel free to browse mine: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Rebel

Rebel

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 8:26 am

Hi mate, again very sorry to hear about your accident.

I hope you enjoy what we have to offer, there are some great collectors on the forum so I am sure you will fit in very well.

Any questions you have, feel free to ask Smile

BTW, I'm up the road in Preston hi ya
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 9:35 am

Hello and welcome. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. You sound like a bit of a dart nut so you've come to the right place Smile

If you get a chance post up some pics of your collection and be sure to have a good look through the forum as there are many great collections on show from other members.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 6:15 pm

Gyday from OZ

You have come to the right place if you like memorabilia . I think there's a few guy's here who will go NUTZ for you.

The accident sux, sorry to hear

Guess thats why your called shafted Very Happy

welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello   Hello Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: New Members Section: Welcome to Darts Nutz Darts Forum , Please Introduce Yourself Here and read the forum guides-