We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSending/receiving friend requests LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Sending/receiving friend requests

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
USMC80

USMC80

Sending/receiving friend requests Empty
PostSubject: Sending/receiving friend requests   Sending/receiving friend requests EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:43 am

I believe not a lot of members either know where to look or how to send friend requests. It's that or people just don't wanna be my friend Sad . Therefore we will take a quick look on how to both send and accept or refuse friend requests.

First thing you need to do is click the "profile" button.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Next click the "friends and foes" button

Now simply enter the members name in the box or you can search it by clicking on the "find username" button. Once you enter the name simply click the "ADD" button and the request is sent!

Now onto accepting or denying a friends request. This is simple. Follow steps 1 and 2 above. Here you will see all the requests that are pending and a + and - symbol. Simply click the + sign to add the member as a friend of the - sign to refuse it.

Last edited by Thefox180 on Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:48 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Sending/receiving friend requests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sending/receiving friend requests   Sending/receiving friend requests EmptyTue Sep 25, 2012 12:47 am

I think this is a little easier now since I enabled those plus and minus signs, although it is still an awkward method.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

Sending/receiving friend requests

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1