We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesFace Book (Jamie lewis) LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Face Book (Jamie lewis)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Face Book (Jamie lewis) Empty
PostSubject: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:55 am

Okay buddy I'm using your Rasta's now that should help lol (me)
Cheers Larry Smile (Jamie Lewis)

great fun!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 5:57 am

?? confused
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:03 am

JD just a little fun with Jamie Lewis ( Winmau Masters youth Champion ) and a young pro we have interviewed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:06 am

SilverSaber wrote:
JD just a little fun with Jamie Lewis ( Winmau Masters youth Champion ) and a young pro we have interviewed.

Ah. Okay, makes sense now. Never heard of him before.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:08 am

Good player - young Welsh lad who plays the PDC Youth Tour and Pro Tour. His darts are sold by Red Dragon - they are great little arrows (although too heavy for you I reckon)
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 6:25 am

Back to top Go down
Robbie the Robot

Robbie the Robot

PostSubject: Re: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 3:37 am

I watched him play at the 2009 World Cup in Charlotte, NC, USA. He was incredible. Averages up with the men. I believe he was on the 9 darter twice, once missing the 7th and the other missing the 8th or 9th.
I knew he'd be a force if he kept a level head. Everytime you take the next step up, it takes a little time to settle in.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 4:41 am

Robbie the Robot wrote:
I watched him play at the 2009 World Cup in Charlotte, NC, USA. He was incredible. Averages up with the men. I believe he was on the 9 darter twice, once missing the 7th and the other missing the 8th or 9th.
I knew he'd be a force if he kept a level head. Everytime you take the next step up, it takes a little time to settle in.
Thanks for the post Robbie. I believe Jamie if he keeps a level head and doesn't party too much will be a force soon. In the top 32 I think in next 5yrs. I play with the 24gm Rasta and just got a set of 22gm ones. They are a lovely arrow and fly beautifully. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Face Book (Jamie lewis)   Face Book (Jamie lewis) Empty

Back to top Go down

Face Book (Jamie lewis)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1