We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWelcome Neil Birkin LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Welcome Neil Birkin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

Welcome Neil Birkin Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:24 am

Hi Neil, welcome to Darts Nutz welcome

BTW, I am a big fan of your reviews, very informative and well balanced, glad you took the time to register with the forum.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:27 am

welcome neil dive straight in
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:30 am

The famous Youtube reviewer?

Awesome!!!!!!

Glad ya ventured over here.

Love watching your vids.

welcome
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:31 am

Welcome Neil! Your reviews are spot on and tell us everything we need to know before a purchase saucepot Smile
Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 9:55 am

Wow - thanks very much guys!

I have not done many for a while due to work issues and my main computer blowing up! but I am in the process of upgrading the comp and so I plan on sticking a few more reviews up in the not too distant future Smile

Hope you like them Smile

edit....

I actually put a review of the Target Carrera darts up on youtube tonight - but I wont link here as they are all branded with my site name so that would be spamming. However I can say that the Carreras are really nice darts and that grip in very interesting. All good stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 1:29 pm

We easy going here Neil and we all trying to support darts. Welcome friend welcome
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 3:49 pm

Welcome aboard Neil - if you look around the site you'll see a few of your review vid's already linked here lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:45 pm

Hi Neil,

You already have an account here mate, did you forget your details? do you want the old one deleting? Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 6:55 pm

getagrip wrote:
Hi Neil,

You already have an account here mate, did you forget your details? do you want the old one deleting? Smile

I do????

Thats old age for you lol

Yes please - delte the other one Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:02 pm

LOL oh no Larry been spreading his disease again (long joke, Larrys nickname is Old Git) Very Happy

No worries, I will delete the old one mate. Smile
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 7:40 pm

Hey Neil, welcome aboard!

Thanks for taking the time to join up and look forward to seeing some more of your reviews soon.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:51 pm

WOW a real celebrity

Welcome to the BEAR

All hail the BEAR

Best reviews ever. You helped me in so many ways

welcome TO THE NUTZ

Going to look at that CARERA reviw now

THX
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Welcome Neil- another fan here
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 10:56 pm

I remember you were a member here in the early stages Neil. Welcome back lol.
Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySat Sep 08, 2012 11:28 pm

DIRTY G wrote:
WOW a real celebrity

Welcome to the BEAR

All hail the BEAR

Best reviews ever. You helped me in so many ways

welcome TO THE NUTZ

Going to look at that CARERA reviw now

THX

Celebrity .... hardly mate - just a fat bloke with a webcam lol
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:03 am

It's got to be said - I love all your reviews, but this is my favourite video you have done - this is awesome for those who haven't seen it

How long did it take you guys to put this one together?

Also, another quick question, do you know if or when the soft tip Elites will be released?
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:08 am

mc1958 wrote:
It's got to be said - I love all your reviews, but this is my favourite video you have done - this is awesome for those who haven't seen it

How long did it take you guys to put this one together?

Also, another quick question, do you know if or when the soft tip Elites will be released?

WTF Thats it im throwing all my darts in the bin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will prob miss lol!
Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:57 am

lol mate

I did that for a laugh! It was at the Chesterfield Singles league that I play in and I just did it with a few of the guys who turned up early before the games started. I thought it would be good to get their names out there a little and have a bit of fun Smile

Shooting the footage took about 25 minutes and the editing took about and hour when I got home ;)

I have had more haters for this video than any other I have done! Some folks have no sense of humour....

I was thinking of a couple other ones ....maybe in the future we will see Smile
Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:59 am

Oh - the soft tip Elites.....

All I know is that I asked for the Elites to be made in soft tip - so they did. The last time I talked to them which was a couple of weeks ago all they said re release date was 'soon'....

You now know as much as I do I'm afraid...
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 2:49 am

Neil Birkin wrote:
lol mate

I did that for a laugh! It was at the Chesterfield Singles league that I play in and I just did it with a few of the guys who turned up early before the games started. I thought it would be good to get their names out there a little and have a bit of fun Smile

Shooting the footage took about 25 minutes and the editing took about and hour when I got home ;)

I have had more haters for this video than any other I have done! Some folks have no sense of humour....

I was thinking of a couple other ones ....maybe in the future we will see Smile

Haters? why? do people just like to cause trouble, have they no sense of humour?
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:20 am

Welcome to darts nutz Neil. I don't think you'll find any haters here. We all share the same passion and enjoy it when someone throws a bit of humour into the mix. Enjoy the forum welcome
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:36 am

How people can hate that video is beyond me - that's one of the best videos on youtube.
Back to top Go down
Neil Birkin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:41 am

If you look at the comments on the video you will see a few that just say ' waste of time' etc etc and there are quite a few 'thumbs down' comments for it. I suppose its just not to everyone's taste.... aah well - I will keep doing what I do. I reckon I have a small but positive influence on darts in the last few years so onwards and upwards as they say Smile
But you will find this out as you go on guys. there are people out there who always want what you have got or who will take what you do and try to claim it for themselves or do it there way. Its just human nature and you just have to carry on.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:54 am

Well youtube is like that all over, many people post guides on how to do things and they are only trying to help others but there is always some who give them abuse and complain.

Maybe the ones in your comments on that vid were expecting something serious and just got miffed when they saw it was a bit of fun?
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 1:18 am

welcome to darts nutz Neil, thanks for signing up welcome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Neil Birkin   Welcome Neil Birkin Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Neil Birkin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: New Members Section: Welcome to Darts Nutz Darts Forum , Please Introduce Yourself Here and read the forum guides-