We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidsproull

davidsproull

Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice Empty
PostSubject: Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice   Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 7:11 am

I think most of this stuff can be found elsewhere, but I have written a article on darts practice that reflects my views on the subject as well as routines I tend to use.
I also included a small plug for Darts Nutz.

Darts Practice

Let me know what you think, and please let me know if there are ways I can improve it or if there are things I should include.

Thanks!

-Dave
Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice   Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:10 am

Nice Dave! 27 is one I use often in solo practice. And agree pounding the 20s for score can be useful but you need to work on all aspects of your game to be a good balanced player
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice   Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 am

Thats great Dave! seems well written too mate, not heard of the Gatekeeper one before, I like that one.

I think your right about enjoying it though, its much easier to make progress when you enjoy doing something, I know there were some teachers at school that made lessons boring and I never learned from them only the teachers that made it interesting.

Thanks for the plug too, much appreciated! good job

Have a plus one on me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice   Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:27 am

Good read Dave. I liked the headline 'Curse you Phil Taylor'. I can`t practice when the pro`s are on telly, it breaks my heart when Taylor goes through a set quicker than I take out a leg. lol
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice   Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 12:20 pm

Nice article Dave and thanks for the plug . I too give you a plus !
Back to top Go down
davidsproull

davidsproull

PostSubject: Re: Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice   Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 7:53 am

I'm glad you all liked it!! I am actually enrolled now (and about to start) George Silberzhan's 'Flight School'. Already I dont think what he is saying is too far off from what I feel about things, but that being said, let's see if I feel the need to adjust anything in mu article after I've done the course!

Back to top Go down
http://www.tblacblog.com/
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice   Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 8:10 am

George knows his stuff and should be a good help for you Dave!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice   Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice Empty

Back to top Go down

Dave 'The Abominable Throwman' Darts Practice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1