We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCosmo Fit Shaft Gears LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears Empty
PostSubject: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 am

I know these have been available for a while and I got some of the normal Fit Shaft Gears from AAA Plus Trains in the States, but they are now available over here from Halo Darts * (and I'm guessing soon from DC also), so I got myself some of the slim and hybrid spinners as well - here are one of each type on my Ogre II's:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Had a couple of throws with the slims and they seem ok - but I love the hybrids:

Been using my new McDine's for the last week or so and the last couple of practises with them weren't that great. I took them to a friendly match last night anyway and, although I hit some good scores, they were fishtailing all over the place - honeymoon definitely over with them. Anyway, been using the new Gears on my Ogre II's tonight and the darts are flying straight again with no fishtailing.

* I say they are available - I think Halo only got a couple of sets of each type in, and I think the size 3 and 4 slims and hybrids are now out of stock lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:53 am

I think the Hybrids look better than the slims, was going to order some but then I thought I will wait a bit and see if I end up liking these Condor flights if and when A180 get some in.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 4:06 pm

I'm going to get some of the Condor's as well - they won't replace Cosmo's for me (bearing in mind the amount of spares I've got!!), but you have to try these things out. Same with the One80 Intelite system - you just have to try them lol.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:04 pm

Got another with the hybrids this morning - the darts are definitely going straighter now than the last few nights with the McDnies:

Just put the slims on as well and they are going ok as well - just hit this one after half a dozen throws lol:

Out of the two I prefer the hybrids as they are more solid near the top of the barrel so I don't really notice the stem shape whereas the slims I do. I've only tried them on the Ogre II's, but I may try the slims on a longer dart and see if that helps.
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 9:42 pm

They look very nice, but they are not for me.

Everytime I buy cosmo gear I get the bad batch, and I break stems within hours of play. So I have gone back to old trusty Nylon because of durability and cost.

But If they made them durable they would be interesting. Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:20 pm

I will deffo get some hybrids as I like the look of them, I have never broken any Cosmo stems as yet, flights have torn sometimes but I have usually got some good wear out of them first.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:46 pm

I like the gears but have broken 4-5 of them and that is costly.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 10:58 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
I like the gears but have broken 4-5 of them and that is costly.
dont know how Larry they are meant to be almost undestructible???
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 11:12 pm

I've only broken 1 - and that was because I accidentally trod on it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears   Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears Empty

Back to top Go down

Cosmo Fit Shaft Gears

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1