We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesAAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

AAA Plus Trains & Darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 7:34 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
Here's an E-mail from Scott.

Hello Larry,

I was preparing to send your order and found that I made a error.

I would like to propose a solution.

I for some reason have shafts that are one size too big. They are the size 3 24.0 mm, not the size 2 18. mm that you ordered.

I would like to propse that I send you these 2 sets of wrong ones with your order and then send you the right ones next week when I get them at my expense.

I am very sorry for this but I think this is a good resolution as it would give you also a chance to try a different size and maybe share them with your friends.

Please advise if you feel my resolution is ok.

Thank you

Scott Easterday

This shop gets a 10 outta 10 from me, thats the way to get my business. trohy Lefty update please buddy.

Thats good of them! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:04 am

That is some good customer service indeed. I will add it to the table. Well, done AAA Plus and thanks for the feedback Larry
Back to top Go down
dvsdog

dvsdog

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:34 am

He did sorta the same thing for me when he discovered he only had part of an order in stock. He sent what he had then the rest at his own expense the next week and he informed me of the status all the way.

With yours Larry, is he meaning he'll send the shorter stems at his expense as well, or just the shipping?
Back to top Go down
kb8ktb

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:44 am

Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the kind words. As many of you know we stock many of the parts. Murphy's law though works for us. If we are out of something, someone orders it. That is why we do several orders a week with Cosmo Darts. It allows us to get anything that was missed and to always having a good inventory flow.

If we make a mistake, we try to own up to it. We are very glad to work with people and give it our best shot. Will we ever be 100 percent perfect, I doubt it, but we will try every day.

Someone commented on a larger selection of darts. The darts we choose are based on quality and some we won't carry because we don't approve of the quality. If there is a specific one anyone wants, just email us, and we will look into it.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Scott Easterday
www.aaaplustrains4u.com
Back to top Go down
rumandcork

rumandcork

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:58 pm

looking forward to doing biz with ya in the future.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 6:36 pm

kb8ktb wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Thanks for the kind words. As many of you know we stock many of the parts. Murphy's law though works for us. If we are out of something, someone orders it. That is why we do several orders a week with Cosmo Darts. It allows us to get anything that was missed and to always having a good inventory flow.

If we make a mistake, we try to own up to it. We are very glad to work with people and give it our best shot. Will we ever be 100 percent perfect, I doubt it, but we will try every day.

Someone commented on a larger selection of darts. The darts we choose are based on quality and some we won't carry because we don't approve of the quality. If there is a specific one anyone wants, just email us, and we will look into it.

Thanks again for all the kind words.

Scott Easterday
www.aaaplustrains4u.com

Thanks for posting Scott, its sounds like your customer satisfaction is a high priority and for me thats one of the things that will keep me using a certain shop, that and good value of course Smile

But good value with poor customer service puts me off straight away, its nice to see you have both covered. good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:20 am

Do these guys ship to the uk?
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:28 am

It's where I get most of my Cosmo gear - yes they ship to the UK.
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:30 am

Fantastic, also, how well do the Gear shafts hold up? The last lot of cosmo stems i used snapped quite easily.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 am

They've held up well so far apart from the one that snapped yesterday. Not the stems fault though - I dropped a dart while practising, stepped back to retrieve it and accidentally trod on it lol

So as long as you don't tread on them they should be ok - just glad I ordered two sets each of 23mm and 28mm just in case!!!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2012 8:43 am

a Big plus to Scott at AAA trains plus darts ! His cosmo stuff cheaper than others and he got right back to me on a question I had. Shipping for me less expensive.
10 outta 10 again for me. Members check them out!!!

Please update Lefty.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 3:43 am

Updated the table. Thank you for the feedback
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 3:37 am

Back to top Go down
kb8ktb

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:12 am

Hello Everyone,
We don't put alot of post on here because we feel the site is for players to discuss stuff, not for us to advertise. If you need us, we are here for you. Feel free to email us through our site www.aaaplustrains4u.com

We are stocking nearly all the flights for sure now and all of the new Fit Shaft Gear. The Green has been a huge hit.

I will be a spectator in Chicago, so feel free to look me up out there and we can meet in person.

Thanks
Scott
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 8:51 am

we have moved our site to http://www.dartsnutz.net/

Feel free to place a post in the thread for AAA Plus Trains & Darts at http://www.dartsnutz.net/showthread.php?tid=505
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AAA Plus Trains & Darts   AAA Plus Trains & Darts - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

AAA Plus Trains & Darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2