We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDarts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chrisbamb

Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 6:50 pm

Bloody hell, it's like waiting for Bo-Jangles video!! lol on floor
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 7:55 pm

Yeah I got that email too, they said they would send me the smaller pack as a complimentary pack then the bigger pack when its available.

Wont believe it until its in my hands though. rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:07 am

They actually came today!

The small pack:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 3:54 am

I see you don't get the target caddy with the smaller pack, I take it the target segments pin up on the board okay as they are?
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 4:03 am

Not tried them yet but looks like they do. I think the bigger pack has a dvd and more rings I think, not quite sure as not fully checked all the details. But looks like all you need is in the small pack really.

The paper segments look like they have been cut out by hand TBH.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:23 pm

getagrip wrote:

I can just imagine Eric sitting in a corner cutting away grumbling "bloody dartitis is turning int bloody tendonitis". snip snip, snip snip
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 pm

DIRTY G wrote:
getagrip wrote:

I can just imagine Eric sitting in a corner cutting away grumbling "bloody dartitis is turning int bloody tendonitis". snip snip, snip snip

cry laugh cry laugh cry laugh
Back to top Go down
paddydub

paddydub

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 1:12 pm

Gimmick IMHO......
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 5:56 pm

getagrip wrote:
Not tried them yet but looks like they do. I think the bigger pack has a dvd and more rings I think, not quite sure as not fully checked all the details. But looks like all you need is in the small pack really.

Yes the bigger version has 4 sets of rings, a dvd, an instruction booklet, 10 progress charts (I guess they are those cutout bits of the board), a target caddy and 4 games.

Will you be doing one of your video reviews for these? I'm curious to see what they are like in action lol
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:30 pm

where they getting stuff to make them mars or is bristow making them him self is 2016 could be right
what i wanted to know is are they rubber or plastic durabilty maybe an issue im thinking hitting them rings a few times looks like they would split or break
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:37 pm

I made a few rings out of craft foam sheets - nice and cheap, £5 for 50 sheets so no worries about the darts sticking in the foam with them lol
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:41 pm

i just brought o ring and a packet pins cost me a whole $2.50 lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Might do a vid, but with my skill I think it would be a poor advert for them lol!

The rings are hard plastic, so durability could be an issue I guess.
Back to top Go down
carldac

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 6:09 am

Hello. Darts Practice Rings here.

Sincere apologies for the delay. We are now in the process of getting these out to customers, retailers and distributors.

The Pro Target Pack can be purchased online now at £9.99 plus £1.20 delivery to the UK, £2.90 to EU and £3.50 International.

The Pro Games Pack is due to ship to customers, retailers, distributors in 3-4 weeks (we had a few issues which we have now overcome, of which we apologise again).

We are currently running loads of free draws on Twitter to win Darts Practice Rings. Follow us and RT one of our tweets to enter the draw. @PracticeRings The draw resets every 100 followers. Good Luck!

Please message me if anyone has any other questions.

Cheers,

Carl.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PS I love the comment about Eric cutting out the Progress Charts happy dude
(Some of the first few packs have handmade Progress Charts that were spare from when we were testing the Target Caddy. All other Progress Charts are die cut. No extra charge for the handmade ones Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartspracticerings.com
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:41 am

Thanks for posting Carl, I am sure they will be popular Very Happy
Back to top Go down
carldac

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 7:20 pm

You're very welcome Very Happy

getagrip wrote:
Thanks for posting Carl, I am sure they will be popular Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartspracticerings.com
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 5:43 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:01 am

got the smaller setup on its way
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 17, 2012 3:33 am

Very frustrated with this company that makes these. Back in September or whenever, I won their website contest for a free set of everything signed by eric bristow. Email was sent by this mark stephenson fellow. Few months later in october I got an email from mark stephenson saying they had manufacturing issues blah and they would be delayed. Got another similar issue in novermber but it also said that they would have new stock with in a week or so and theyd send it then. This last email was a mass mailing sent mostly to people who had bought them I assume. Now its mid december, and they wont respond to emails or facebook messages.

I know I didn't pay for anything but I feel pretty ripped off since they told me I had won. Hell I could care less about the rings I just want something signed by bristow to put on my mantle!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 2:03 am

got them yesterday, heres a couple shots with them. The ring on the 18 is the #3 ring and the ones on the 15 is the #4 ring I believe.

the ring on the d16 is the #1 ring and i think its only possible to get one dart in it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow   Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Darts Practice Rings Promo Video with Eric Bristow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2