We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesPhilosophy - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Philosophy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ochejockey

Philosophy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Philosophy   Philosophy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:28 am

Bovrilheid wrote:
You and your opponent want the same thing. The only thing that matters is who works the hardest for it.

Not sure I agree with this. Most would say the only thing that matters is who gets the thing you both want. Sometimes the result is decided by something other than hard work.
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy   Philosophy - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:39 am

TrollTheLocalPatriot wrote:
Thanks all for putting posts in this thread . I can say only things ,that I know ,but then it would mean no posts . death or pre- agony of philosophy it is state which I see ,only because of one reason there aren't much philosophers now. There are plenty of smart people that are trying ... But there isn't passion in their eyes. There are too much Loyds and Osborns and no one wants to be Phil Taylor ,that is shame ,because in my humble opinion Philosophy is very visionary subject ,that can give as much joy as darts .

P.s
I would be very happy to read - Critique of pure cheeseburger, Thus Spoke Cow

True, there aren't many philosophers anymore. In fairness, it's hard to get by nowadays as a philosopher. Another point about Science and Philosophy. As Science opens up new possibilities, there are often ethical and moral decisions to be made. This is one place society really misses the philosopher because the scientist simply isn't equipped to analyze the ramifications.
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy   Philosophy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 12:46 am

ochejockey wrote:
Bovrilheid wrote:
You and your opponent want the same thing. The only thing that matters is who works the hardest for it.

Not sure I agree with this. Most would say the only thing that matters is who gets the thing you both want. Sometimes the result is decided by something other than hard work.

I get your point and I think trying to hard can be a problem too...but what I mean is that the amount of practice and dedication put into something usually pays dividends...I think it was lee trevino that said the harder I practice the luckier I get....I kinda like that one too.

I like this thread
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy   Philosophy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 4:09 am

Bovrilheid wrote:
ochejockey wrote:
Bovrilheid wrote:

I get your point and I think trying to hard can be a problem too...but what I mean is that the amount of practice and dedication put into something usually pays dividends...I think it was lee trevino that said the harder I practice the luckier I get....I kinda like that one too.

I like this thread

Agreed. Practice and dedication help and could make the difference. Or you could finish the race second behind the faster guy. I think it was Vince Lombardi who said, "Winning isn't everything. It's the only thing." money

I like it too!
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy   Philosophy - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:36 am

Hi . I am very happy you like this thread. Philosophy is possible even about tram traffic schedule. Maybe because of it Stompy is so bold ,he thinked too much at his previous job.
As for future . I think philosophy is rear field where worker couldn't be replaced by robot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Philosophy   Philosophy - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Philosophy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Non Darts Related chat-