We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesPlay Better Darts DVD Review LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Play Better Darts DVD Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Play Better Darts DVD Review Empty
PostSubject: Play Better Darts DVD Review   Play Better Darts DVD Review EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Okay here gos.
This vid is about 1 1/2 hours and has some very good tips. Most of which the experienced player already knows but nice to have re enforcement. You can down load for 9.99gbp or get the DVD's shipped to you. I just downloaded it in about 5-10 min without a hitch.
Some of the most interesting parts where use of your eyes, focusing, Rhythm, mental part of the game and warming up. A separate section on outs was helpful too. The guy doing the instructing seemed a little weird I might say but over all I believe the video is of some value to players beginning to intermediates. The things I got out of it was mostly things I know to do but have neglected lately. However some of the things where really helpful especially the use of your eyes. I would rate it over all a 7-10. A section on playing against the pros was interesting also. This along with flight school (9.5 -10) should really improve ones game. I would give FS a 10 outta 10 if they had vids btw.
Is it worth buying? depends on your level of play, beginner yes, intermediate player yes, advanced player a maybe. As for myself (I can only speak for myself) this video will help me to focus better, concentrate better and will help with my outs. 7 outta 10 for me.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Play Better Darts DVD Review Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play Better Darts DVD Review   Play Better Darts DVD Review EmptyThu Jun 21, 2012 11:16 pm

Thanks Larry!

I do think these sort of video tutorials can help some people especially if you dont have anyone else to mentor you. Everyone is different though and some will get benefit from it and some might not, but for £9.99 its not too bad a price to pay so well worth a try I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

Play Better Darts DVD Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1