We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imageshas anyone tried these ?? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

has anyone tried these ??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

has anyone tried these ?? Empty
PostSubject: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:15 pm

just wondered if anyone has tried these super shape cosmo flights and did they land in the board ??

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:21 pm

I've tried all the Cosmo shapes and prefer the Rocket Inside or Kite styles myself, but the Super Shapes aren't too bad. The only ones I didn't like were the Slim style

Not sure what you mean about landing in the board - on the end of a dart they do but on their own they won't lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:33 pm

sorry i meant do they lay down like taylors , barneys or sit up like lewis wade dart ??

also whats this rocket thing all about
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:47 pm

I assumed you meant how do they land in the board - I just put a set on my darts and had a couple of quick throws - they don't lay down like Taylor's for me:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Rocket Inside shape are the second on the top row in this picture - in order they are standard, rocket inside, super shape, shape, pear, standard mini, slim and kite:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:07 pm

cheers bud no good to me then as i like my darts to lay down like taylors probs just go for the slims unless theres any other options ?

and cheers for the help with the cosmo stuff Smile
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:13 pm

How ya like the mini standards and pears Mc1958 ? I just ordered them and gear shorts 75.00 man.
It costs to fiddle with ya set up with Cosmo stuff. Normally throw standards stems with in betweens.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:23 pm

also are the super kites out yet ?
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:30 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
How ya like the mini standards and pears Mc1958 ? I just ordered them and gear shorts 75.00 man.
It costs to fiddle with ya set up with Cosmo stuff. Normally throw standards stems with in betweens.

They are ok but not as good as the rockets or kites for me
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 10:34 pm

lion180 wrote:
also are the super kites out yet ?

Yes - but only from Japan or the States. AAA Plus Trains and Darts would be the best bet - would take 2-3 weeks to get to you and are available in 4 colours or the Royden Lam signature range:

plains at the bottom of the page - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Royden Lam's - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:56 am

yeah I ordered from AAA Trains and Darts. Dc long wait and ore expensive to ship.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 1:59 am

I was amazed at how much more of the treble I can see with the mini std flights vs the standards and USMC swears by the pears so I got both .
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:19 am

I don't like the normal pear shaped Cosmo's, but the Air pears are a whole different ballgame - they are excellent
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:25 am

mc do you still think my dart will laydown like taylor , barneys if i switch from standard to air cosmo
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 2:50 am

Sorry but I don't know - all I can say is that Air's are around 30% lighter than normal Cosmo's.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anyone tried these ??   has anyone tried these ?? Empty

Back to top Go down

has anyone tried these ??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat :: Equipment Chat-