We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesSo your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and Empty
PostSubject: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:44 am

Write down the numbers next to 7, 3, 4, 12, 11 , 10, 14, 6 and what colors are they btw.
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:03 am

Did it and I had all correct! Very Happy Thats not good, that means that I dont have any life Very Happy haha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:08 am

Venigoor wrote:
Did it and I had all correct! Very Happy Thats not good, that means that I dont have any life Very Happy haha Very Happy
Nice V, I just bet theres some here who can't though. I missed one or two to my surprise. lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:12 am

Easy, done it in me head. But my brain hurt!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:12 am

That only means that the person has other hobbies than Dart Very Happy Haha Smile I'm a dartaholic and proud of it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 am

All correct, did it in my head
Back to top Go down
x2v

x2v

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:43 am

Easy, I didn't even need to write them down.
I can even picture the numbers opposite.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:09 pm

We got some real players here lol
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:05 am

Did'nt see this until just now - piece of cake, although some people may struggle with the colours if they use football team boards or the unicorn blue and white soft tip lol.

Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 5:43 am

no probs at all mate.
Back to top Go down
Chalk Is Cheap

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:32 am

Ha! Just tried this in my head and apparently in my mental dart board, the number 9 doesn't exist. I got it wrong on 12 AND 14! 11 won both of those in my head somehow.

I guess I need to practice that corner of the board more. I have to shoot at 25 out fairly often. Kind of surprising that I missed that actually.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:59 am

knocked 'em out no sweat. That's right... I'm a dart nut and proud of it! darts throw
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:56 am

good work guys
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:13 am

I had to close my eyes and do the dart motion with my hand

but i got em correct. Very Happy

Might be VERY hard for some players depending on where they live though.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:02 am

Nailed it no problems at all. Seems that I too suffer as a dartaholic or maybe I enjoy it Me Thinking
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:03 am

Didn't even have to look at my mousepad! it's a dartboard
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:05 am

LOL cheating!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 2:43 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyThu Oct 18, 2012 3:01 pm

Uh oh!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nice challenge though, I got it right in my head on a traditional colored board!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:03 am

I just used dark or light sections, that way doesnt matter what colour your board is. lol

I got them all as well. OMG, I'm addicted.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 12:21 am

Jimbo21 wrote:
I just used dark or light sections, that way doesnt matter what colour your board is. lol

I got them all as well. OMG, I'm addicted.

Good for you! Get in or get out lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and EmptySat Oct 20, 2012 1:18 am

oh there not lotto numbers dam that was easy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and   So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and Empty

Back to top Go down

So your a darts player hey, Get a piece of paper and

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Practice And Help :: Practice Room-