We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesdarting around - Page 3 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

darting around

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vallyr

Vallyr

darting around - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 7:09 am

I made another, possible third or fourth purchase through darting around earlier this week. I did so because pure darts was out of a particular dart I wanted and I figured the shipping would be quicker being in North America.

Site:
Mostly easy to navigate, a little bit cluttered and the search engine could use some work or atleast turn up pictures but on a whole not terrible.

Products:
Great variety of stuff usually only found through pure darts especially on smaller off branded product.

Check out:
Fairly easy

Other:
Darting Around offers a Price Match Guarantee. Great idea but a bit of poor execution here. The price match form is separate from the ordering forum. Would be nice if it was part of your cart or check and would not be billed till the prices were matched. I attempted to do the price match forum and it just opens up outlook with html that is garbled.

Service:
Service on the other hand is much better than the pricematching form. They have a built in site instant messenger, and their sales email gave me a super quick reply.

Overall, I would do business again with them now that I better know how to navigate their channels, but it might be frustrating for a first timer.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 5:53 am

great feedback Vallyr thank you good job
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:23 pm

Had to send off several emails to get the price matching done. Got several replies eventually but have not had the different credited to my account yet even though it was about five days ago. Also product has not shipped yet. Email I received from them said they were backed up. Hmm have not had other companies get backed up.
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 2:29 am

Keep us posted on what happens Vallyr. I hope they sort everything out and that you are happy with your purchase in the end
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 7:11 am

Got SOME of my darts from my darting around order a couple of days ago.

Issue 1

Comically they decided to put my alan glazier darts on back order.

Reason?

Officially unknown. However, I did place my order with them because they said it was in stock while the cheaper pure darts had it listed out of stock.

That combined with the 15 day delay on my order arriving when it was only a couple states over gives me the impression that they just order straight from pure darts in the UK.

Other clues? Darting around carries alot of brands and such that are only exclusively carried by pure darts. That and the prices are about double.

Past orders had a huge lead time too. Shipping from uk to ohio to customer? I think so
Issue 2

Customer Service on their price matching. As I said I played the order more than 15 days ago. Their web page says price match guarentee but you have to actually pay for your order then go on the back end and submit price match(terrible idea).

I emailed several different people at their company all of whom reassured me that they just had a big back log of price matches. Something apparently they havent been able to sort out in fifteen days. Wrote another email today asking for my price match refund(which would be about100$) and explained that I'd like it before the 1st because bills are coming due. No reply.

Can't recommend dealing with them. Its obvious they are just forwarding orders to pure darts for drop shipments rather than actually keeping stock on hand. So don't be fooled by their site.

Nothing Irks me more than bad customer service!
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 5:30 pm

got another email. Apparently their entire staff is out with the flu!
Back to top Go down
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:42 am

Vallyr wrote:
got another email. Apparently their entire staff is out with the flu!

Reminds me of My Cousin Vinny, "I bought a suit. You seen it. Now it's covered in mud. This town doesn't have a one hour cleaner so I had to buy a new suit, except the only store you could buy a new suit in has got the flu. Got that? The whole store got the flu so I had to get this in a second hand store. So it's either wear the leather jacket, which I know you hate, or this. So, I wore this ridiculous thing for you."
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 9:02 pm

lo yep. oh btw still no refund
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 3:54 pm

finally sorted out darting around thing earlier today. gave them a call. The fellow i got was actually the owner. He did give me a refund for my price match but not in its entirety. He said that legally harrows and target wont let their distributors drop prices below a certain level. So even though the website says 100% price match guarentee he said legally he could not do that on 90% of the items they sell and he tried to explain a bunch of legal ease that negated it. He also said there was a disclaimer on their site but could not show me where.

Never the less I got about half of my price match back.

Only ordered from them because pure darts was out of stock on an item. Won't re-order from them. Next time its pure darts all the way. Which is comical because he tried to claim that pure darts is breaking international law by selling them to me a US citizen and they are not allow to sell those prices to US citizens(bullsh*t).

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 8:15 pm

I dont know if there could be such a law for something like that, there is for some things but would be surprised if it applied to darts?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Lefty544

Lefty544

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 7:49 am

Shops Summary Table Updated. Thanks for the feedback Vallyr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: darting around   darting around - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

darting around

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3