We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesShow us your Dartboard - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Show us your Dartboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ochejockey

Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:14 am

getagrip wrote:
Nice!

when we were kids we used to make badges with bottle tops and ring pulls, there was a club near us and there was 100's of them threw in the bins, and we had all these tops stuck to our jumpers with the ring pulls. Our mothers were not happy when we took them off as it left holes all over lol!

That's great. I can picture it clearly. We may have done the same given the opportunity. Sounds like a advertising campaign gone wrong.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:19 am

ochejockey wrote:
Bought this house three years ago. Had a formal living room we had no use for, so I turned it into a pub room. The room has an odd, small angled wall and it works great for holding my board. I built the backboard and scoreboard. Story behind the coasters and beer caps: Started collecting them in college, each coaster is a different beer or beer drinking establishment. I've got loads more and change them out periodically when they get punished by my less accurate friends. I love to try different beers and I try to keep a cap from each one I try. Each of those are a different beer from around the world that I personally drank. There's about 330 caps on there. I've tried many more beers, but I'm not always able to get the cap (or I forget to) and I don't bother putting up ones that have no graphic. And no I don't remember what beer every cap went to anymore. lol
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hot damn, I like it.
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:31 am

G'WAAAAANN Team GB! Love Union jacks hence the flag, got a wobbly Oche Mate which I'm getting sorted out and earlier on knocked up a make shift chalk holder and dust catcher - amazin what you can do with half an iPad box n a pair of scissors lol kept me busy for a brief spell
lol!

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 am

LOL mr fix it, or is it bodge it?

making use of empty boxes cool!

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 4:52 am

nice setup mate!
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:02 am

And a Newcastle United fan Rage. Nice setup. Didn't fully appreciate the amount of chalk dust that gets everywhere. I'm going to change, but I'm too cheap to throw out the box and a half of "dustless" chalk I still have, so I'm keeping it until I do.
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:05 am

getagrip wrote:
LOL mr fix it, or is it bodge it?

making use of empty boxes cool!

Mr. Bodge It lol like it cry laugh

I know the thing you'd change though, below the score chart lol on floor
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:07 am

USMC80 wrote:
nice setup mate!

Thanks Mac! Gonna be adding little features as I go along Smile
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:08 am

ochejockey wrote:
And a Newcastle United fan Rage. Nice setup. Didn't fully appreciate the amount of chalk dust that gets everywhere. I'm going to change, but I'm too cheap to throw out the box and a half of "dustless" chalk I still have, so I'm keeping it until I do.

Ha ha nice! Cheers bud, you a fan too from across the pond?
Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 5:24 am

Not of United. I'm a Liverpool fan. I am a fan of Newcastle Brown Ale though!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 8:08 am

Newcastle Brown which is no longer made in Newcastle toon, its made in Tadcaster now, sacrilege!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 2:08 pm

That is a bit odd Grip, but since one of my absolute favorite breweries is in Tadcaster (Samuel Smith) I'm okay with that. chugger
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 10, 2012 9:04 pm

ochejockey wrote:

Ohh nice! beer drink So what's the latest with Andy Carroll then? Is he staying? We'll buy him back for a million!
lol!

Back to top Go down
ochejockey

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 3:04 am

The Rage wrote:
ochejockey wrote:

Ohh nice! beer drink So what's the latest with Andy Carroll then? Is he staying? We'll buy him back for a million!
lol!

HaHa! I'm sure you would! He's staying for now I think. He wants a shot at fitting in and Rodgers looks like he'll accommodate, but he's likely to go during the next transfer window.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your Dartboard   Show us your Dartboard - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your Dartboard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2