We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWhat Country would you like to visit or live there? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

What Country would you like to visit or live there?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

What Country would you like to visit or live there? Empty
PostSubject: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:30 am

I want to go to the UK. I heard Australia is nice place to live.
Back to top Go down
chrisbamb

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:39 am

I'd like to visit Japan. Would also love to live in the U.S.A.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:54 am

chrisbamb wrote:
I'd like to visit Japan. Would also love to live in the U.S.A.

hell come Chris we have room LOL
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 9:31 am

I wanna go to Mars!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 10:03 am

getagrip wrote:
I wanna go to Mars!

hes off his meds guys!!! run
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:14 am

Does nobody want to come to Canada....lol.
I want to live in Brazil....woman out number man 3-1...lol
But I want to go over to the UK and play in some pubs......and drink my face off....lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:16 am

wouldn't mind heading back to the UK. i've only ever spent an evening there sadly. went on a guided trip to france/belgium and on the last day we were supposed to arrive in england with time to wander around. turned out we had a mix up at the ferry terminal in england and the bus came about 3 hours late, so didn't have much time to do anything (especially with an 8 hour flight the next day. would love to see wales, scotland and shetland (mostly cause i'm of welsh/scot descent).

other places on my list are south korea, scandinavia, switzerland (a good mate of mine lives in zurich), new zealand (other mates live in auckland), russia/ukraine, japan

might get to south korea in the near future. thinking of teaching english overseas next fall for something to do.

would love to live in belgium. had a great time there. great beer, great chocolate, great locals and beautiful women. also i'm a big cycling fan so would love to go see some of the tour de flanders and a few of the spring classics.
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 11:35 am

I'd like to go to Las vegas! Because I like to gamble Smile

I'd like to visit England because it seems to ba a really nice country.

So.. Someday I will.. Someday..
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:58 am

Oz or New Zealand Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:06 am

CanadianBacon wrote:
wouldn't mind heading back to the UK. i've only ever spent an evening there sadly. went on a guided trip to france/belgium and on the last day we were supposed to arrive in england with time to wander around. turned out we had a mix up at the ferry terminal in england and the bus came about 3 hours late, so didn't have much time to do anything (especially with an 8 hour flight the next day. would love to see wales, scotland and shetland (mostly cause i'm of welsh/scot descent).

other places on my list are south korea, scandinavia, switzerland (a good mate of mine lives in zurich), new zealand (other mates live in auckland), russia/ukraine, japan

might get to south korea in the near future. thinking of teaching english overseas next fall for something to do.

would love to live in belgium. had a great time there. great beer, great chocolate, great locals and beautiful women. also i'm a big cycling fan so would love to go see some of the tour de flanders and a few of the spring classics.

English teachers over in South Korea live the life man. Was over there for 13 months and hung out with a lot of teachers from US, UK and Australia. Would love to get transferred there for work.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:08 am

I was in korea for 13 months and is me fav , other than the USA of course.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Country would you like to visit or live there?   What Country would you like to visit or live there? Empty

Back to top Go down

What Country would you like to visit or live there?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1