We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net

Re-register a new account there please

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Share | 

getting older

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
1in1out

PostSubject: getting older   Mon Mar 25, 2013 9:43 pm

a few months back after much goading from my missus.Iwent to the optician having trouble reading the paper etc.So the optician done the tests and so on. I was puzzled when she said to me to avoid confusion i should choose two different coloured frames for what i said she replied that as well as the short sight my long sight was also weak.Finally to the darts so started wearing the second pair for throwing darts now i must say the first time i looked at the board it was like hd tv lolBut the point i am trying to make is that i am no better or worse with the glasses the only thing i would say is that those darts that were on the wire or badly lit oppostion boards i can now see so i am not stopping mid throw so my rhythm is not affected anyone else have similar experience/ NO WONDER TAYLOR DITCHED HIS LOL
Back to top Go down
Saber

PostSubject: Re: getting older   Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:46 pm

go to the new forum mate

Administrator
90% of Darts is mental if ya mechanics are right the other 10% is in your head
26gm McCoy Sabers- 26gm Rasta's Pro Red Dragon's [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Flight School, Join its Free [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

getting older

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1