We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest images** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stuart180

Stuart180

** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** Empty
PostSubject: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Complete nightmare..... fitted some new points but they bent one of the barrels, when attempting to straighten it, it broke !! Shocked

Need to get another set asap.

Anyone know where I can find a set ? (I got them as a 1 off from some random on ebay).

20g, 80/90% tungsten

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 9:30 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Maybe these
Back to top Go down
Stuart180

Stuart180

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:15 pm

They are close Troll ..... may have to settle for them.
(Really after 20g though as that's the weight I get on best with)
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 10:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Stuart180

Stuart180

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:04 pm

I have a set of those thanks Danny, they are actually pretty short for my liking (46mm ish)
I like them about 48/50mm ish.

I've ordered some Kongs so hopefully they do the job, I can always get a bet drilled out if I want to take the weight down.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:14 pm

they look closer to the Kongs, but they may be some old John Part darts as thats what the Kongs were based off.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Stuart180

Stuart180

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyMon Mar 25, 2013 11:20 pm

Yep they look very much like Parts but I couldn't find them anywhere in 20g (I guess the unicorn parts will get harder to come by now he's moved on too), hopefully the kongs do the trick.

Annoying though as I have a league game tonight, amazing that I have broken my normal set and my back up set in the space of 2 days !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:38 am

i am sure i have seen a set like that on pure darts if worst comes to worst send a barrel of to elven darts
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 am

They look like John Parts to me as well - would this be the random from ebay? Maybe ask if he has a set in 20g (he hasn't got any listed at the moment to save you checking lol)

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/22g-JOHN-PART-BW-BRAND-NEW-TUNGSTEN-DELUXE-DARTS-SET-EXTRAS-/390565411605?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_Darts&hash=item5aef833b15
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 1:50 am

Could be B+W parts although the B+W parts I have have a smooth bit in the middle with 95% engraved on, but I think Lion may be right too they look like something that has been on Pure Darts but I cant see them now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 2:16 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 3:30 am

can you get 20g joh parts ?
Back to top Go down
basketcasE

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:24 am

those aren't tungsten.

i have a set.

they are accudart double down
Back to top Go down
basketcasE

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 10:26 am

those aren't tungsten. if they were they wouldn't have bent.

i have a set.

they are accudart double down.
Back to top Go down
basketcasE

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 9:36 am

ironically... repointing one of mine resulted in teh same issue.. mushrooming the end of the barrel. if you have a file or course sandpaper it shouldn't take more than 2-3 min to even it out. i had to do the same. you can tell in the picture the one w/ the longer point (far right) is shorter on the shaft side from filing out the mushroom.

so whomever repointed your dart.. did what i did... the sloppy way.. vise + hammer. hammering at the barrel. the proper way is to use a drill press + vise (barrel in chuck, point in vise)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **   ** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is ** Empty

Back to top Go down

** Broken Dart..... anyone know what make it is **

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-