We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDartsnutz.com!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Dartsnutz.com!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Veni

Veni

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 8:52 pm

I must say that this forum, while still a baby will grow to a big and great forum.

Already I have seen that this is a great forum, but it is a bit small at the moment, but time will take care of that I think.

I'm not going to slander the forum from which I came from. But something is wrong there, whether it's fantasy or real I dont know.
The only thing I know are that a couple of great forum contributors are getting the banhammer.

But back to the forum here.

I love that there are so many different forum-parts, it makes it much more easier to browse what you really want to read.
We just need some forumpro to ask a lot a questions for Smile But It will come I think.

I must say thanks to whoever started this forum, and thanks to the carrotcrazy GeTaGrIp that invited me here Smile

Cheers!!

Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:29 pm

Thanks for your kind words , The forum is indeed a work in progress as i suppose it always will be Smile
Ive got an excellent team behind me here who have all worked very hard to get us where we are at present and i owe them all a debt of gratitude for all they have done !
A forum is nothing without members posts and i feel recently that this is happening more and more which can only serve to help the forum grow , So keep up the good work and keep posting one and all !
The great thing about forums is the people you chat to who otherwise you wouldnt know existed , We have members from all over the world who have become friends , What a great world we live in really when all things are considered Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
McInnis180

McInnis180

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:35 pm

TOTALLY AGREE....LOVE THIS FORUM AS WELL...CHEERS TO ALL THE ADMINS FOR A GOOD JOB!!!!!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Wow Thanks Glen and Trevor!!!

It means a lot to know we are heading in the right direction though, and it may seem a little sparse on the members count but I think what everyone has contributed so far is amazing and shows a real passion and friendliness that can only help to take us on to bigger and better things!! :cheers:

Have a special carrot from me: dancing carrot
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 2:32 am

Can I add to the praise here...there is a huge amounts of knowledge on here and some great pieces of advice. Andy, Larry and Darren and tremendous and have done a great job. No need for a reply lads, just want to say I appreciate your efforts...well done.
Back to top Go down
madzkymadz

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 2:32 pm

My 2nd darts forum I've ever joined and I enjoy here most of the time. Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 7:05 pm

madzkymadz wrote:
My 2nd darts forum I've ever joined and I enjoy here most of the time. Smile

And we are vey glad to have you here , Thanks to all members that have posted to make the forum what it is at the moment , Still young but growing Very Happy

Andy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
getagrip

getagrip

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 8:42 pm

Keep it going guys, its you members really that well make the forum a great place to be!

We in admin can guide it in the right direction but it relies on the members to provide vital support and we think your doing great so far, so thanks to you all for that! :cheers:
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 pm

Have to jump in and say I totally agree, only recently joined but already I can see this is a great forum, very friendly with lots of interesting content.
So another big thanks to the people that put the site together giving us a really well run place to come an indulge our passion for darts!

Bravo 8)
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyMon Feb 27, 2012 10:57 pm

Well its good and heartwarming to know we are doing something right!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
lovejoy

lovejoy

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:25 am

I hate you all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:29 am

lovejoy wrote:

even larry? larrys chair
Back to top Go down
lovejoy

lovejoy

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:36 am

USMC80 wrote:
lovejoy wrote:

even larry? larrys chair

Especially Larry! Shocked :P Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 6:49 am

lovejoy wrote:
USMC80 wrote:
lovejoy wrote:

even larry? larrys chair

Especially Larry! Shocked :P Very Happy

:lool:
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 9:24 am

lovejoy wrote:
Aha at least you have someone in your avatar I recognize now LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dartsnutz.com!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dartsnutz.com!!   Dartsnutz.com!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Dartsnutz.com!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-