We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesCondor Flight System LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Condor Flight System

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Condor Flight System Empty
PostSubject: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:30 am

Hi guys i have become a product tester/sponsor for Condor/trinidad and i will be using there products and wearing there patches for comps and hopefully they might help with 2014 Qschool.

I will do a few reviews of the products and do some write ups on the forum Smile

once i am settled on a set up i may have some freebies to give away Smile

And on first glance and feel they look better than Cosmo ( but i have to say that )

cheers guys
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:35 am

I have had some for over 3 months, keep meaning to do a review too but I like them, they seem to last well too.

I spoke to the guy from there last year and he said they would be available to buy through A180 but it looks like Andy from Perfect Darts will be stocking them.

Problem is you have to buy £10,000 of stock from them which is a bit of a gamble for a retailer I guess. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:40 am

Best thing for me is they do a flight/shaft combo exactly the same as my normall set up as unicorn shafts medium are a tad shorter to normall medium shafts.

so the condor set up hopefully will be good
Back to top Go down
1in1out

1in1out

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 am

any pics
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 am

Well I like the fact its all in one piece and they are very flexible but I think its another system that people wont know they like or dislike until they try it themselves and they are going to be around £7 to buy so that will put people off I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:49 am

i will be putting some up thursday night i put a link in the opening post to the website
i am giving them a really good test out on thursday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:51 am

yes your right Grip its the price what is going to be a problem but if they last well then they could become popular like cosmo.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 9:54 am

They last better than Cosmo, at least my set has, there is some roughed edges and a couple of marks on the stems and only just got a very small split on one fin this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:04 am

Good to hear Grip. like i say once i am 100% on my setup i will most probs have some spare stuff so i will send you some out mate.
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 10:07 am

I looked at some just this last weekend at a big comp. I thought about buy some until I felt them. The flight part is so thin I can't see them lasting more than two days! The seemed even thinner than Cosmo air flights and I trash them real fast. They seemed pretty cheesy to me and I don't care for the all in one flight shaft concept. As soon as the flight tears the whole thing is trash and for that price I just can't see it. Glad I got to see some before I ordered any! Just not for me
Back to top Go down
perfectdarts2

perfectdarts2

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 1:54 am

i work for perfect darts and have tested the condor flight system. the system its self works rather well and over time they have lasted quite well. but currently at this time perfect darts does not intend to stock them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.perfectdarts.com
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 2:21 am

was tempted to try these just out of curiosity, i think I will wait till I hear your reviews now Lion Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:34 am

Will be putting up the reviews on sat/sun hammo

i am also hoping Mcinnis will do some as he purchased some in a recent deal we done. but at the moment i am really impressed with them.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:38 am

perfectdarts2 wrote:
i work for perfect darts and have tested the condor flight system. the system its self works rather well and over time they have lasted quite well. but currently at this time perfect darts does not intend to stock them.

Thats unfortunate, guess the cost of stocking them is a big problem though Smile
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 4:40 am

it's a silly amount of stock to expect anyone to buy, a massive risk for any company . lets just hope our pal lion becomes rich and famous and he can supply us :0)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 6:20 am

i am becoming a product tester for them 100% and hopefully lead to more sponsorship
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:54 am

All these small companies should buy the amount needed and split on it, rather then one forking out that much!!!! And from what I hear, they are more suited for soft tip then steel tip!!!
But I also would say is that the Cosmo Air should be mainly for soft tip as well!! I use a heavier dart and they do get beat up fast!! The reg Fit Flights which are thicker, do hold up well, I have two sets of Delta flights that I have been using off and on for over a year!!
But with that being said...can't wait to try the Condors!!!! Cheers Lion!!!! good job
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:03 pm

looks like perfectdarts.com are going to be stocking them ! happy dude
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:44 pm

jamie373 wrote:
looks like perfectdarts.com are going to be stocking them ! happy dude

no I think they changed their mind, read above posts
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:09 am

posted today on another forum asking for people to do a poll on which they'd buy (short, medium , standard etc. etc. )
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:46 am

Well he changed his mind again, above it says not stocking them rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 1:52 am

by PerfectDarts » Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:50 am

Ok so we are going to stock the Condor Flight Stem system which has many threads on the forum.

I am interested to hear which shapes you would be interested in?

You may select 2 options, 1 for flight shape and 1 for stem length

did you see this ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Condor Flight System   Condor Flight System Empty

Back to top Go down

Condor Flight System

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1