We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesNow my C3's are complete! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Now my C3's are complete!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NuttyDarter

NuttyDarter

Now my C3's are complete! Empty
PostSubject: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:03 am

Just thought I'd share with you guys the changes that I have made to my C3 Carrera's recently.

I have moved to a longer stem, am now trying out the medium pro grip instead of the short stems I was trying before. I also picked up 2 sets of the new intermediate pro grips in black as well. I have also added longer points as well, I have moved from the standard points to the 30mm storm points in balck and smooth. I also brought the Carrera wallet along with an assortment of target flights. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:10 am

OOOooo!!!! Very Nice! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:49 pm

Nice set up Nutty, storm points look great on them good job
Back to top Go down
Munchie

Munchie

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:08 pm

I think I just had a organism . Very nice nutty.
Back to top Go down
Nucky

Nucky

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 pm

Beautiful arrows!!! Like the case as well Very Happy Very tempted to order one for myself.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/search/results.php?q=Robert+Drinovz&
NuttyDarter

NuttyDarter

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:17 pm

Cheers guys, I think they look great and am over the moon with them. Just need to learn how to throw them now as I don't want to end up as one of those ppl with all the gear and no idea! lol!
Back to top Go down
stromatopelma

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:10 pm

Nice darts those C3's. They do look great with the smooth storm points. Hope they fly well for you.

_____
Roger
Back to top Go down
Eslotes

Eslotes

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:27 pm

Nutty awesome stuff ;),Talking about the case,is the money worth for it?
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:19 pm

Sweet Darts!!!! good job
Back to top Go down
NuttyDarter

NuttyDarter

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:26 am

Again cheers guys for the nice comments, and to answer your question Eslotes, yes I think it's worth every penny.

I came home with my purchases yesterday with my darts looking great and myself feeling great, and as a result I threw my 1st 180!!

Now it could just be a coincidence, but I think that the added lift the new look darts gave me had helped me to throw better. Feel good - throw good. Smile

Back to top Go down
NuttyDarter

NuttyDarter

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 12:35 am

Oh and I must add that the guy from letsplaydarts in Enfield was really helpful too, his advice on my throw has been class. Twice he has gone over my throw with me and pointed out some errors in my throw. I have been working on these areas and have improved a bit so I must give credit where it's due and say that the quick pointers he gave me yesterday helped also, and he also had good comments to say about my throw as well which also helped give me a boost so I'd say this helped a lot with me hitting my 1st 180 as well.

I will call the guy to say thanks 2moro! LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Now my C3's are complete!   Now my C3's are complete! Empty

Back to top Go down

Now my C3's are complete!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Show Us Your......... :: Show Us Your Darts-