We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 6:51 am

My e-mail today- So anything yet Gary?
No e-mail from DC today!
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 7:06 am

don't no wither the time diff or cost would make it practical for you but have you tried phoning. if you want PM me your order number and email and i could phone them for you tomorrow , wont cost me a thing to call them . let me know
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:17 am

Thanks mate,
gonna give it to Wednesday then might take ya up on that. Cheers to ya.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 3:34 am

No email today
I sent another e-mail here it is : So its been awhile Gary any news mate?
[b] hmmmmm
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:17 am

Saber wrote:
No email today
I sent another e-mail here it is : So its been awhile Gary any news mate?
[b] hmmmmm

Not good at all that you have to chase them up No

Customer service and satisfaction should be number 1 priority for businesses no matter how big or small, to simply keep ignoring the customer hoping they go away quietly is poor form in anyones book.

Hope it gets sorted soon Larry Good Luck

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 4:41 am

Well do remember his username, think it was Dilligaf. That might explain it
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2013 6:39 am

Well I have in listed the help of Jamie373 - he is to call them tomorrow. We shall see!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:08 am

Jamie called for me -Thanks mate- received another e-mail from Gary and we trying to solve this little mess. Had me down for 2 orders - each different and each missing items from my 1 order lol. Anyway I responded and we shall see. I believe hes honestly trying to figure out what went wrong. I only ordered once lol and his 2 orders are totally different but includes everything for me one order. Life goes on.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:10 am

no problem pal happy to help a fellow nut any time
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 2:38 am

sounds to me like your trying to get 2 orders for the price of one ya thief! lol on floor
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 15, 2013 3:45 am

LOL noooooooo - Just want what I ordered nothing else. They sent me a set of smooth knock off Hankeys which am willing in my e-mail to mail them back - everyone knows I use a level 5 grip. Anyway I might take picks of me order and pics of their 2 orders. Its just a case of comedy of errors that happens in business. Just want it sorted as this has went on for awhile now.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 3:47 am

Hi Larry,

Gary has asked me to take over your query as he is busy at the moment.

After being rather confused over your orders, I have finally figured it out….

On order 443489 you received the following items:

2 x FL449

X2245

Free Gift (checkout card)

- You did receive the wrong darts – they sent you the Jenkins Maestro (D1001) instead of D1002 – Barney darts.

On order 443489, You have not received any of the order as it was sat in our out of stock. My colleague Linzi did email you on the 19th February because we only had one set of the FL441 left in stock, she asked whether you would like an alternative or whether you was happy to wait until they arrived back with us.

I have made sure that your order and the correct darts from your previous order has left us today, there is one set of the FL441 outstanding but they will be sent out as soon as they arrive with us.

Please keep the Jenkins darts and do as you please with them.

Have a good day.

Thanks

Jamie

Darts Corner
Well looks like its gonna be sorted. Now just waiting on me goodies LOL and when I do will give them a good review for the most part.
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:49 am

Sweet, at least you got it sorted......eventually.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 7:53 am

Jamie's a good girl - looks like she's sorted it out for you
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:14 am

Yep !!!! now just waiting for me order- check it out and if correct will give them a fair review. I think they hung in there quite well really. Took a little longer than I liked but getting to keep the extra darts more than fair. So if this order comes in correct they will get a good review from me. I'm a fair and patient customer.
Back to top Go down
Taffy

Taffy

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:32 am

Saber wrote:
Yep !!!! now just waiting for me order- check it out and if correct will give them a fair review. I think they hung in there quite well really. Took a little longer than I liked but getting to keep the extra darts more than fair. So if this order comes in correct they will get a good review from me. I'm a fair and patient customer.

Your a gentleman Larry! A lot of folk certainly wouldn't have been so calm about it all! I know that I would have been more than a bit cheesed off, and that's for sure! Good on ya!!!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:50 am

Thanks Taffy I appreciate your post .
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 11:54 am

Me too Taffy, unfortunately 'stay calm' isn't in my DNA - however 'Drink Beer - Raise Hell' certainly is saucepot

Got to say Larry, your patience is more than commendable. good job
Back to top Go down
Taffy

Taffy

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:10 pm

[quote="Rebel"]Me too Taffy, unfortunately 'stay calm' isn't in my DNA - however 'Drink Beer - Raise Hell' certainly is saucepot

Drink Beer and Raise Hell sounds good to me beer drink gunss tool 2
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 16, 2013 12:58 pm

Thanks Greg I appreciate your post. My Dad said to me " Son ya catch a hell of a lot more bees with honey then vinegar "
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 7:42 am

Saber wrote:
My Dad said to me " Son ya catch a hell of a lot more bees with honey then vinegar "

Certainly can't argue with that Larry Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 10:18 pm

Good to get it sorted Larry Smile

I'm still waiting for my order, and e-mail that they would send, three different people have said that it have been shipped, on three different date Smile So it will be fun to see what will come, and how much that will come. Smile I think they have a lot on their plate now, because they usually aint this slow with their orders, I ordered 2,5 weeks ago Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue   DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

DartsCorner- Lets see what happens with this miscue

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2