We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mc1958

mc1958

Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g Empty
PostSubject: Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g   Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:09 am

Sorry but I've got to post these here as well - they are awesome darts. They haven't replaced the customs as my match darts but they aren't far off:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and here is the first of two max's with them lol:

I'm really surprised I like them so much as I usually hold my darts at the back - and as you can see the grip is from the middle to the front. Maybe I've been holding my darts all wrong for the last year or so since I started playing again!!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g   Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:13 am

Nice darts , Nice 180 mate , keep it up ! Question is re your grip , are you playing better now than you used to with your old grip ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g   Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 am

I don't know about better as I've only used the Winstanley's for a couple of practise sessions - most of those have still been with my Phase II customs. I've had matches for the last couple of nights, and got another tomorrow night when I will use my Phase II customs as well, but I'm off for the next couple of weeks so I'm going to try the Winstanley's in practise to see if it's just honeymoon period or not. If they are still going well after that then I'll most likely give them a runout in the league in three weeks time
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g   Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 am

Well sounds like a good plan , Good luck and i hope they go where they are told Smile Let us know how you get on mate .
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g   Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:08 pm

I really like these darts, cant wait to get some!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g   Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:56 am

mc1958 wrote:
Sorry but I've got to post these here as well - they are awesome darts. They haven't replaced the customs as my match darts but they aren't far off:

and here is the first of two max's with them lol:

I'm really surprised I like them so much as I usually hold my darts at the back - and as you can see the grip is from the middle to the front. Maybe I've been holding my darts all wrong for the last year or so since I started playing again!!!!

Now I really like those!!!
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

PostSubject: Re: Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g   Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 6:46 am

Nice looking darts Mc though probs a touch long in the Barrel for myself

being used to a 45.7 mm in Lenghth when i played with my slim barrel dart

Nice looking darts all the same Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
CanadianBacon

CanadianBacon

PostSubject: Re: Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g   Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 11:50 am

those are some nice looking arrows mate. but i couldn't get on with them sadly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g   Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g Empty

Back to top Go down

Dean Winstanley Winmau's - 22g

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1