We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesFeeling struggling LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Feeling struggling

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Franz

Feeling struggling Empty
PostSubject: Feeling struggling   Feeling struggling EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:08 am

Today I took part in a a typical dart master tournament of the federation I play (501 open in, master out, double ko, best of 3 legs). I classified 5 out of 32; consider that there was a guy who played in WDF Europe Cup and WDF World Cup, who I played with in my first match and loosing 2-1. So I can say that it was a quite good afternoon, but I think I was playing bad so my game was not very consistant and I'm not very satisfied, cause I think that I'd pass at least one other turn if I was more sure of my darts. What was wrong and how improve it?
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

Feeling struggling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling struggling   Feeling struggling EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:51 am

Franz, you need to have confidence in your ability. If your are practising well, that should give you the confidence to match it with the big boys.
Back to top Go down
Franz

Feeling struggling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling struggling   Feeling struggling EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 9:59 pm

I think I wasn't clear: my feelings was about all the match not only the first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feeling struggling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feeling struggling   Feeling struggling Empty

Back to top Go down

Feeling struggling

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1