We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDarts Magazine LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Darts Magazine

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ttrain

ttrain

Darts Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Darts Magazine   Darts Magazine EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:33 am

Hey Everyone,

I just joined this forum and can't wait to get more involved with it! My first question is about dart magazines. Does anyone on here subscribe to any? I was looking online and one of the only ones I could find was bullseye news. This seems like a pretty decent mag but when looking at past issues it seems to be filled with a lot of info about tournaments and pro players. Does this mag still have some good info as far as tip and strategies go as well? I'm just looking to get more involved in darts and thought this might be a good thing to subscribe to.

Anymore info about this magazine or others out there would be great!

Travis
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Darts Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darts Magazine   Darts Magazine EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:42 am

Hello Travis and welcome aboard!

By what you said I take it your in the U.S. or Canada, I dont know if subscribing to a magazine is as necessary these days as so much is available on the internet.

JD will probably know more about that particular mag I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
spat66

spat66

Darts Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darts Magazine   Darts Magazine EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:30 am

I subscribe to Bullseyenews. It's a pretty good mag with some informative articles. Your right that its mainly about pro stuff and tournaments in North America. Keeps up to date information on darts in North America. I play in quite a few tournaments along with people I know and like to see the results of all the tournaments. I personally like the mag and am waiting on the newest issue to be here any day now.
Back to top Go down
ttrain

ttrain

Darts Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darts Magazine   Darts Magazine EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:43 am

Thanks for the info guys!
Back to top Go down

Darts Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darts Magazine   Darts Magazine EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:52 am

Bullseyenews has been around awhile. The only problem i find with magazines is that the info you read will always be old. All the tournament results will have already been posted online somewhere or you might have already watched the event live.

It's my opinion that most any mag is outdated by the time you get it in the mail. Even the articles posted can usually be read online somewhere.

Forums like this are great because there are so many with knowledge in different areas. Most everything you need to know about darts is right here at Dartnutz. If we don't have the info we always have links to other places that do.

Personally, I'd skip the subscription and buy some new dart supplies instead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darts Magazine Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darts Magazine   Darts Magazine Empty

Back to top Go down

Darts Magazine

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Practice And Help :: Darts For Beginners-