We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTweaked my C3's & Back up's! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NuttyDarter

NuttyDarter

Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! Empty
PostSubject: Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!   Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Just thought I'd show you all what I did with my darts so you can see how I have changed them to try and better my playing.
I have added metal stems and flight protectors to add a tad more weight to them, 0.25 Gramm's to be precise, and they are also shorter by 2mm's.
Small changes I know but they could make a big difference! ;)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here are my 3 spare set's - 1 x 22g Unicorn Raymond Van Barneveld's, 1 x 26g Winmau Navigator's & 1 x 26g Harrow's.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!   Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 8:50 pm

They look good with those stems, seems to compliment the overall shape. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
NuttyDarter

NuttyDarter

PostSubject: Re: Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!   Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:10 pm

Yeah I didn't think they looked too bad either, I thought that the colour difference would also be greater but they dont seem to be too different at all. Very Happy

I also brought 3 sets of spare Carrera flights as well so I will have some original flights later on in the year.

The only problem that I have had with them so far is that the grip chews through flights like nothing I have ever seen before. It feel's like I'm constantly putting on new flights, all of the time!!!
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!   Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:41 pm

They look very nice also. You can't see the difference because of the stem and barrel being the same colour Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NuttyDarter

NuttyDarter

PostSubject: Re: Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!   Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 9:52 pm

Cheers dude, yeah I got lucky with the colouring of the stems as I forgot to take my darts with me. That wont happen again tho because they would have had new Target Diamond Pro Points (Silver) or Target Storm Points (Smooth) put on them as well, just to finish them off like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!   Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:07 pm

They will look very nice when finished.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!   Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 10:28 pm

yeah I can imagine that the aggressive grip will rip into flights, but thats the case with all darts with a strong grip pattern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
NuttyDarter

NuttyDarter

PostSubject: Re: Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!   Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! EmptyWed Feb 06, 2013 11:08 pm

Skyblueadam wrote:
They will look very nice when finished.

Cheers adam, nice one dude. Very Happy

getagrip wrote:
yeah I can imagine that the aggressive grip will rip into flights, but thats the case with all darts with a strong grip pattern.

I agree with you 100%. I think I will add the Storm points as this may help a little with the chewing of flights, plus the points will join the barrel better like the stems do at the back. They should look like one flowing curve then from tip of the point all the way back to the end of the stem. happy dude

Will update pic when I do, share the joy! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!   Tweaked my C3's & Back up's! Empty

Back to top Go down

Tweaked my C3's & Back up's!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Show Us Your......... :: Show Us Your Darts-