We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesNew member saying hello! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

New member saying hello!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinpad

Shinpad

New member saying hello! Empty
PostSubject: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:47 am

Hello folks, I'm new here. Just starting out with playing darts, although I've played the odd game down the pub over the years.
New board went up yesterday. I've hit a few decent scores but a bit all over the place at the moment! The dartboard surround has earned its money already!!
Any tips on stance and grip or how to throw more consistent would be appreciated.

Cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:52 am

hi ya There is a very good section at http://www.dartsnutz.com/f31-practice-and-help You are certainly in the right place to get help and advice!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:53 am

Welcome to the best forum on the net- we have lots of good stuff here for beginners to the most experienced players. From stance to Grip to actual throw- its here for the taking. Don't forget to enter the Premier competition for a chance to win prizes. Once again Welcome welcome
Back to top Go down
Shinpad

Shinpad

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 am

Thanks you two. I looked in here before buying my darts last week to get some idea of what to start with.
Back to top Go down
dartbord

dartbord

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:08 am

Welcome Shinpad welcome
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:07 pm

Welcome aboard Shinpad and thanks for joining Very Happy welcome

How you first pick up a dart is normally accepted to be the best way, because its you natural and instinctive grip. Dont grip the dart too tightly though, really your fingers are just there to hold the dart just enough so you can guide it on its way.

Feel free to ask questions in our advice section from our more experienced players:

http://www.dartsnutz.com/f61-ask-the-players-darts-nutz-advice-team

Good luck and enjoy your darts journey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:09 pm

hi ya good to have you on board mate welcome
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:40 am

Hello and welocme to darts nutz Shinpad. Get yourself into a local darts team fella and enjoy the banter.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:46 am

Hi Shinpad, welcome to Darts Nutz welcome

Hope you enjoy the forum. http://i111.photobuc
Back to top Go down
Shinpad

Shinpad

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:14 am

not ready for a team just yet, still trying to get three darts roughly wear i'm aiming and without bothering the kitchen cupboards!

i've seen the thread for posting pictures of high scores so may upload a couple of my 22's or 26's later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:18 am

Shinpad wrote:
not ready for a team just yet, still trying to get three darts roughly wear i'm aiming and without bothering the kitchen cupboards!

i've seen the thread for posting pictures of high scores so may upload a couple of my 22's or 26's later Very Happy

You will be surprised how quickly you can improve. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

welcome
Back to top Go down
Shinpad

Shinpad

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:45 am

Now that's a look!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 8:50 am

Gday Shinpad and welcome to the best forum there is for darts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New member saying hello!   New member saying hello! Empty

Back to top Go down

New member saying hello!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: New Members Section: Welcome to Darts Nutz Darts Forum , Please Introduce Yourself Here and read the forum guides-