We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net

Re-register a new account there please

HomeFAQRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Share | 

Aluminium Stems/Shafts = Whats The Point !

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Watsontotty

PostSubject: Aluminium Stems/Shafts = Whats The Point !   Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:49 am

Very basic question regarding aluminium stems/shafts whats the point in them ? they are expensive and damage very quickly and they also make a mess of your flights so honestly can someone explain this to me as im obviously missing something.

Ive tried them many times as i got them free etc etc but quickly went into the bin however i look around the leagues and not too many use them in my area and i believe they are a complete waste of money and don't get them at all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Aluminium Stems/Shafts = Whats The Point !   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:18 am

Back to top Go down
getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Aluminium Stems/Shafts = Whats The Point !   Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:31 pm

I dont like them but I see quite a few pros using them.

Veni

PostSubject: Re: Aluminium Stems/Shafts = Whats The Point !   Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:45 pm

I dont like them on my steel tip darts.

But i use them on my M3 soft tip darts because the nylonstems that you can buy to them sucks, they dont grip the flights, and I have broken 2 stems just by putting the flights on them, so I use short metal stems on them. I have had those stems for about 8 months now, and they arent bent or broken, or yeah 1 stem got broken because of a robin hood from when I used them as steel tip darts. But otherwise I must say that they are really good.

But most of the alu-stems that are out on the market bend too easy and are more expensive. So my advice are to use cheap nylon-stems, nothing else Smile
Back to top Go down
Eslotes

PostSubject: Re: Aluminium Stems/Shafts = Whats The Point !   Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:18 am

I had on my old darts,after purchesing my carreras i get a free bag of flights some orings and a stem so i decide to try them and still using REASON AWESOME
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aluminium Stems/Shafts = Whats The Point !   

Back to top Go down

Aluminium Stems/Shafts = Whats The Point !

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1