We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesMichael Van Gerwen Darts LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Michael Van Gerwen Darts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
getagrip

getagrip

Michael Van Gerwen Darts Empty
PostSubject: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:14 pm

I am amazed at how everyone is going crazy to get a set of MVG darts just because he has been playing so well.

He has been using the same darts for a few years so why didn't people buy them then?

They are not going to suddenly make you into a better player. I had a few sets of MVG's darts, all gone now, I wish I still had them as they are selling for silly money on Ebay.

It just goes to prove how people are easily influenced. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:29 pm

They do look amazing though. I've only just heard of MVG this year and his darts look pretty peng :-)
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 9:45 pm

They are a lovely dart and the grip is very similar to the purist dart. I had a set a couple of years ago, but sor me, there wasn't enough grip at the front end of the barrel, so I got rid.

I think it's the same with anything really, when somebody is good at something, people want a bit of them. I guarantee that darts retailers will be doing a raoring trade for the next few weeks in MVG and Taylor darts, and we will see many of them on eBay shortly after.

I remember years ago when I used to box, whenver Rocky had been shown on the TV, the gym would suddenly get busy lol!!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 10:15 pm

Same when snooker is on TV, they are queuing up around the block to get on the tables at the snooker hall near me, rest of the year there's 2 old blokes playing against themselves, the owner (pro) practicing his 147's and an old dog tied to the banister in the lobby, oh and the other 14 tables have the protective mats on them.

fren·zy (frnz)
n. pl. fren·zies
1. A state of violent mental agitation or wild excitement.
2. Temporary madness or delirium.
3. A mania; a craze.
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:08 am

I've got a set on the way :-) can't wait
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:54 am

You can buy his replica shirts for £65 on pre-order - not 100% but I think they are out next week if you want one:

http://dartshop.tv/a/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=119
Back to top Go down
mattstan

mattstan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:19 am

Dart supplies shop still have his darts apparently
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 1:21 am

I had some of the Mckicks mighty grip which are the same too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:48 am

I will get a set of dean winstanley's then to help me crack this 9 darter lol. I have been asked to sell a few sets of my darts to people after a game they say can I have a throw with yours as they seem to know the way to the treble I say they do so they have a throw and hit a 140 or a ton and say how much do you want for them. I always refuse to sell them but let them know where I bought them from, when they realise the magic is in my hands not the darts they offer to sell them to me on the return game for half the price they paid so I'm happy lol. Some folk are just Gullible but others are desperate and will try anything for a quick fix they don't want to put in 3 hours a day for 7 days a week for 3 or 4 years to get good they want to buy good player NOW!!

I never let others throw my darts now as someone had a bounce out and broke a point and it was so tight to the barrel it couldn't be removed and they refused to pay for a new set so I now don't let people have a throw as that cost me £35-00 last time. I know it was a freak accident but when it costs you a new set of darts it isn't funny. Some get the hump with me but when i explain why they understand.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 7:20 am

Yep people are funny. hell if that was the case I buy all Taylor's stuff lol

Last edited by Saber on Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mattstan

mattstan

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:00 am

set of three taylor darts up for sale together inn a handy package.
No one wants them all together though Sad
Back to top Go down
Skyblueadam

Skyblueadam

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 9:04 am

I would do mattstan but mum wouldn't let me and I throw 23& 24 at a push.

I like the look of the phase 3's though
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 10:21 am

I have a set for sale....$200....... lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 12:00 pm

Same thing with everybody using Taylor darts.

How anybody can hit anything with those fat darts is beyond me. rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael Van Gerwen Darts   Michael Van Gerwen Darts Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Van Gerwen Darts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1