We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWelcome jammag LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Welcome jammag

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
USMC80

USMC80

Welcome jammag Empty
PostSubject: Welcome jammag   Welcome jammag EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 am

Welcome to the forum! Don't be a stranger, hop right in and start posting.

welcome2:
Back to top Go down

Welcome jammag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jammag   Welcome jammag EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 am

hi ya
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

Welcome jammag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jammag   Welcome jammag EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:12 am

Hi, welcome to Darts Nutz welcome
Back to top Go down
jammag

Welcome jammag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jammag   Welcome jammag EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 9:18 am

Hi guys and girls. Well my name is Jamie and I am from Kings Lynn, hopefully be around here to get some help and advice on different darts etc. I usually get into darts around xmas time and then fade off due to lack of playing people how ever I have joined the dartproleague.com so hopefully this will keep me interested as I can play games rather than just practice.

I have about 12 sets of darts and I struggle to settle with one set once I do this then I am hoping I can become a lot better player.

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Welcome jammag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jammag   Welcome jammag EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 8:50 pm

Hi Jamie and welcome to the forum, its always hard to settle on a set at first, I think a lot of people myself in particular, get into a frame of mind where they think the next set may be just that little bit better, then we see another new set and think "I need to try those too", I have had well over 1000 sets in about 5 years so I know from experience that it can be never ending if you let it be.

At the end of the day I know I need to just get 1 set that feels comfortable to hold and stick with it. It is the only way to improve really, but I am addicted to just trying new darts all the time and know I will never be able to stick to one set, so I have to accept that I wont improve as much as I should while I am addicted to buying so many new darts.

So limited yourself to your 12 sets and pick one set out of those and stick with it. You can also try our weekly challenges to help keep your interest up: http://www.dartsnutz.com/f40-weekly-challenges

Having said all that you may find yourself wanting more darts from reading the forum and seeing other peoples darts, dont be weak like me and resist the urge to try more Very Happy

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Sponsored content

Welcome jammag Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome jammag   Welcome jammag Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome jammag

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: New Members Section: Welcome to Darts Nutz Darts Forum , Please Introduce Yourself Here and read the forum guides-