We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesHigh Performance Darts Review - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

High Performance Darts Review

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jimbob 2705

High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 10:04 am

Big Gun wrote:
Thanks for that mate I have given you a +1 for your write up. I play with Purists which is the same grip as the D16 I know this as I have a set of those also. I would agree with you on the grip not being as severe but I found the HPDarts to be almost sticky as opposed to sharp with their grip. I think once you have played with them for a few hours you will feel more comfortable with them. you seem to be throwing some good scores with them so keep going and soon you will crack the 15 dart mark I am sure of it. Well done buddy

Gun
Thanks Kev. I think I have also just given you a +1 (assuming that is the 'Thumbs Up' button?).

Have your Purists Grip been changed/modified? Just the reason I ask is that the standard purist grip is different to the Elite Grip. I'll admit they are similar, but the Elites grip is definitely higher and more 'square' opposed to the rounded purist grip.

I have played with them for around 2 hours maximum I would guess, but you are right - I am getting more used to the grip.

Am I right in thinking that you are now using these darts as your main darts? After having read your sales thread.

Many Thanks,

James
Back to top Go down
Jimbob 2705

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:09 am

Here is a picture of mine currently :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DPC Darts by Jimbob_2705, on Flickr

Thanks,

James

Last edited by Jimbob 2705 on Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:24 am

Nice pic James! good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Jimbob 2705

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:27 am

getagrip wrote:
Nice pic James! good job
Thanks Darren. I'm quite into my photography Smile
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:32 am

I can tell! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Jimbob 2705

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:23 am

For those of you who are interested in these darts, Here is a photo I took which shows the shape quite well and how well Storm Points fit :

James
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:33 am

i might actually get a set of these now . grip at the rear same as my beatons but i prefer the nose on these .
Back to top Go down
Taffy

Taffy

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 12:39 pm

I thinking of investing in a set of these too? The more I see of them, the more I like them!
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 12:52 am

I have just written a new review for the New Elite darts from The Darts Performance Centre which you may want to check out. I think they are even better than the previous ones.
Back to top Go down
Jimbob 2705

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:29 am

Big Gun wrote:
I have just written a new review for the New Elite darts from The Darts Performance Centre which you may want to check out. I think they are even better than the previous ones.
Do you have a link?

Thanks,

James
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:55 pm

Hi James there will be a blog on their website www.dartsperformancecentre.com and there is also the one I posted on here go to the home page then under Reviews and Shops click on the darts reviews and it's in there. Along with my other one. Have a read and let me know what you think. Cheers buddy

Kev
Back to top Go down
1in1out

1in1out

PostSubject: hpd   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:08 pm

they look awesome in the picture want to change definetly changing dart shape from straight barrell to this shape have being looking at these the fittons and the storm3 i suppose these are the value set wat u think is the best dart forget about price
Back to top Go down
Jimbob 2705

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:26 pm

Big Gun wrote:
Hi James there will be a blog on their website www.dartsperformancecentre.com and there is also the one I posted on here go to the home page then under Reviews and Shops click on the darts reviews and it's in there. Along with my other one. Have a read and let me know what you think. Cheers buddy

Kev
Kev, this is all I could find? http://www.dartsperformancecentre.com/dpc/blog/art/633/elite-performance-darts.htm
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:40 am

I believe these to be the best darts of the sets you described but it would come down to personal preference really. Why not start with these and if you don't get on with them which I doubt very much you could try the others. The problem I have found with the big companies like target and Unicorn is that they charge high prices for their darts which are made the same as the DPC darts but they have been around a long time so have the stability behind their brand name. I believe this to be their downfall as now they have become complacent and both companies with Unicorn being the worse turning out darts and equipment that is lower in standard now than it has been over the past few years based on the knowledge that they are such big companies that we are all fooled in to buying their goods. I have learned this the hard way by challenging these companies and have been fobbed off by both. This does not mean that all their equipment is rubbish as that would be foolish of me to say but corners are being cut and manufacturing moved to cheaper countries but the high prices remain so work it out for yourself. Dart Performance Centre are providing excellent quality and build coupled with reasonably prices for their equipment so I know which ones I would choose to buy and use, but as I say it is down to you to make your own judgement based upon your experiences as I have.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 8:48 am

Hi James Yes I have had a look and they haven't put the new one on yet by the looks of things I will get on to them to see why it's not on there yet. It is on the Darts Nutz forum though as well so you can read it there.

Big Gun
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:10 am

Jimbob 2705 wrote:
For those of you who are interested in these darts, Here is a photo I took which shows the shape quite well and how well Storm Points fit :

James
Storms perfect point for them.
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:28 am

Here is a pic of the Elites next to a High performance dart both fitted with 26mm Storm points they are just to sexy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: High Performance Darts Review   High Performance Darts Review - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

High Performance Darts Review

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Reviews And Shops :: Darts Reviews-