We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesTarget Re-Pointing Tool!!!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
McInnis180

McInnis180

Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 2:09 pm

OK....bought this tool.....supposed to be the best on the market......works good.......my problem is the storm points....they are made with white metal!!! 2 twists trying to put these in my Phase 6 Purists.....and pop, 2 points in a row!!!!! $10 for these......something wrong with this!!!! Says fits all darts, Target darts maybe!!!!! Last time I buy them!!!!! Evil or Very Mad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Vallyr

Vallyr

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 3:33 pm

yep....i love my storm points but have had the worst luck with those target products . Id say return them, unless you got them from Hotshots in which case not worth the effort lol
Back to top Go down
PerfectDarts

PerfectDarts

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 10:59 am

oh dear...storm points do work better in Target darts, but to be honest they should work in every dart, but if you were Mr Unicorn and you of course don't sell Storm points, could you be a bit sneaky and make this happen.......thus discouraging people from target...mmm
Back to top Go down
http://www.perfectdarts.com
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 11:04 am

says that they work in all darts....lol
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 12:35 pm

My Pumas are the only ones I can't get them in. I have the same tool and have put them in unicorns, Winmaus, and McCoys never broke one
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:10 pm

broke one in my new Barney Black stars I got today.....points are not steel.....white metal....steel does not snap like that....I have worked in a steel plant for a living..and know what steel looks like...and what can be done with it!!!! These points are over priced.! When I get my mini lathe....I will be making these points!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:14 pm

What are you throwing at McInnis? How do you keep breaking points???
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:15 pm

Trowing at nothin ....lol putting points in darts!!!!lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 pm

McInnis180 wrote:
Trowing at nothin ....lol putting points in darts!!!!lol

Any chance it operator error?

If i bought that tool I would have no idea how to use it. I've never done points before.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! EmptySun Nov 11, 2012 1:54 pm

No easy to use actually......unitool twice as easy!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!   Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Target Re-Pointing Tool!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1