We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesAtomised 14 Gram Hankey's  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  Empty
PostSubject: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:25 am

Just got these in the mail today. Always wanted to give them a go. Karl from A180 threw on a set of Storm Points for me and I have to say, they fit better than I thought they would. Perfect fit!! I will def be putting a set on my silver Hankey's.
Shot with the new Hankey's for a few minutes and I have to say, they are WAY more slick than the silver ones!! After 10 minutes they never warmed up to my hands like the silver ones do. The silver ones have a lot more grip than these. Funny, as you would think it would be opposite.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:28 am

They are a nice dart Smile

Had them in Soft tips before and I liked them, but had to sell them.
Will try and get a new set of those later on Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:36 am

Venigoor wrote:
They are a nice dart Smile

Had them in Soft tips before and I liked them, but had to sell them.
Will try and get a new set of those later on Smile

Did you have these or the silver ones?
I would highly recommend the silver ones if you get another set.
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:37 am

I had the atomised Smile
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 am

The light Guru has spoken. They are slippery . On a scale of 0-10 O being a great grip to 10 I dropped the damn things again! what are they! lol!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:38 am

yeah good fit with the storm points Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:40 am

Venigoor wrote:
I had the atomised Smile

Go with the silver ones next time. When they warm up to your hand they have a surprising amount of grip.

SilverSaber wrote:
The light Guru has spoken. They are slippery . On a scale of 0-10 O being a great grip to 10 I dropped the damn things again! what are they! lol!

Atomised are a 0 to 1. The silver Hankey's are a 1, but after 10 minutes of playing they improve to a 2.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:02 am

nice pics though JD
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:07 am

silver ones will look so good with the storm points ! i'm so getting a set when my ebay stuff starts selling. i'm gonna get the 14 gram ones to see what all the light dart fuss is about Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:41 am

Got to admit, I have only ever used A180 once, for some old style Winstanleys that I wish I had kept - I always us Puredarts online, however after looking at the website I never realised how near to me A180 is - literally 15mins drive!

So after a small win on the football yesterday I am going to have a drive over to Karl's and pick up a new dart board thus saving on delivery, I may also have a look in the bargain bin and see what goodie are in there.

BTW, I have always been put off those atomized darts due to them looking like those horrible machina darts Unicorn made, hope they hold up better than those did http://i111.photobuc

Great pictures BTW JD! good job
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:52 am

Rebel wrote:
Got to admit, I have only ever used A180 once, for some old style Winstanleys that I wish I had kept - I always us Puredarts online, however after looking at the website I never realised how near to me A180 is - literally 15mins drive!

So after a small win on the football yesterday I am going to have a drive over to Karl's and pick up a new dart board thus saving on delivery, I may also have a look in the bargain bin and see what goodie are in there.

BTW, I have always been put off those atomized darts due to them looking like those horrible machina darts Unicorn made, hope they hold up better than those did http://i111.photobuc

15 minutes? Shocked

Make sure you mention that you're an admin here and tell em JD sent ya!!!! I'm sure he will hook you up big time!!!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:06 am

Winmau wrote:
Rebel wrote:

15 minutes? Shocked

Make sure you mention that you're an admin here and tell em JD sent ya!!!! I'm sure he will hook you up big time!!!

Hahhhaa, will do, I just checked route planner, takes 20mins to Ikea in Warrington, A180 is a fair bit closer so 15mins max, honestly can't believe I never looked before, I have driven past the road where Karl's place is at least half a dozen times in the last 12 months rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
mr lakeside

mr lakeside

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:39 am

The points will add a little bit of weight to your 14g babies after a few weeks the atomised grip becomes even more slippy ive dropped a few of these at the oche
I still love these darts the barrel shape is perfect for me hopefully a little bit of bear grip makes them even better
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:53 am

mr lakeside wrote:
The points will add a little bit of weight to your 14g babies after a few weeks the atomised grip becomes even more slippy ive dropped a few of these at the oche
I still love these darts the barrel shape is perfect for me hopefully a little bit of bear grip makes them even better

Yeah, these are a bit too slippery for me. Nowhere near as good as the silver ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:34 am

1st one out of the way. Flights went flying on darts #2 & 3.

Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:09 am

Nice looking darts mate and those storm points look sweet.
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:08 am

Lovely Hankey darts. The smooth storm points made them even lovelier.

I'm surprised the atomised grip on the Hankeys made them slippy. Had no problem with the atomised Andy Fordhams, probably because they were placed in grooves.

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
Smiling Assassin

Smiling Assassin

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 7:42 pm

Wait till you have used them for a couple of weeks. They are like wet soap in your hands!
I had to sand mine down to bare metal so I could use them.
The silver ones are the best best, but copper tungsten are even better!
Back to top Go down
TrollTheLocalPatriot

TrollTheLocalPatriot

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:03 pm

Smiling Assassin wrote:
Wait till you have used them for a couple of weeks. They are like wet soap in your hands!
I had to sand mine down to bare metal so I could use them.
The silver ones are the best best, but copper tungsten are even better!
http://i111.photobuc to copper
Back to top Go down
nuts2nuts

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:26 pm

JD, Do sweaty hands help the grip on the atomized ones? I use the silver ones and once my fingertips get all sweaty the grip goes all the way to a level 4.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:44 pm

nuts2nuts wrote:
JD, Do sweaty hands help the grip on the atomized ones? I use the silver ones and once my fingertips get all sweaty the grip goes all the way to a level 4.

Nothing helps the atomised ones. It's like holding cardboard. They never seem to warm up. Just an awful coating. Way to slick for this type of barrel. The silver ones are 100% better as far as grip goes.
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:27 am

Nice darts mate, I was looking at getting some 14g Hankeys and wasn't sure whether to go atomised or silver, you've helped me make my mind up Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:35 am

Nosssweat wrote:
Nice darts mate, I was looking at getting some 14g Hankeys and wasn't sure whether to go atomised or silver, you've helped me make my mind up Smile

Glad I could help. I would recommend having Storm points put on. They fit perfect for this dart. I threw with them for an hour last night and didn't even have 1 mark on my flights. The money you save in flights will more than pay for the points.
Back to top Go down
Nosssweat

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 1:47 am

Winmau wrote:
Nosssweat wrote:

Glad I could help. I would recommend having Storm points put on. They fit perfect for this dart. I threw with them for an hour last night and didn't even have 1 mark on my flights. The money you save in flights will more than pay for the points.

Ill see how I get on with them first, I throw 20g at the minute so tempted to see how I would be with something even lighter
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's    Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's  Empty

Back to top Go down

Atomised 14 Gram Hankey's

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1