We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Rebel

DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED Empty
PostSubject: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 11:50 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

A big thanks to everyone who had a go last week, some great scores happy dude
Congratulations to the winner, Hatrick with a fantastic score of 73, well done Hat good job

FINAL TABLE:
Hat......................73
McInnis..............72
JD.......................62
Obsidian.............61
Zappaluv............56
Venigoor ............55
Big Gun..............55
SP......................54
Dirty G...............40
boner deano......38
Aussie Kev.........30
Jamie373...........28

As last weeks winner Hatrick has chosen the new challenge:

'Doubles practice: For this challenge start with double 1 throw 3 darts at it if you hit it move on to double 2 then double 3 and so on...if you hit your double with the 1st or 2nd dart then you get a 1 or 2 extra darts at the next double plus your 3 darts for that turn. Hope this isn't to confusing? if you miss with the 3 darts for your double that you are throwing at then the challenge is done. See how many you can get. Try as many times you like. Happy darting and may the doubles be with you!!'

Hat hatrick

So it's round in doubles, great practice IMO and a good challenge for us to try.
As usual the highest score wins, the winner gets a badge for their profile and also chooses next weeks challenge Good Luck

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

>>>>>>>>>> CLOSING: Sunday 11th November 6PM GMT <<<<<<<<<<

LEADER-BOARD:

Venigoor..........20
McInnis180.......18
Hatrick...........16
USMC80.........13
Silversaber......11
Rebel...............10
Sp......................8
JohnK................7
Dirty G........+5 Smile
Jamie373.......3

Last edited by Rebel on Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:55 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Dirty's score)
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 12:18 am

perfect timing this one , will force me to practise my doubles . was hitting the t20 for fun yesterday but still taking an average of 33/36 darts to finish a leg as i could not finish to save myself. i changed my grip slightly holding further back and accuracy up top and centre has improved a lot though anywhere else is abysmal.
Back to top Go down
Aussie Kev

Aussie Kev

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 4:14 am

Not that it will be a ? for me, I just would like to know if anyone is good enough to make the bull, do you keep going?
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:19 am

Had a go and got to 11 then the doubles left me Evil or Very Mad still think thats pretty darn good though, at least for me it is.
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:51 am

Aussie Kev wrote:
Not that it will be a ? for me, I just would like to know if anyone is good enough to make the bull, do you keep going?
I dont know kev I did this challenge a while ago on here and the highest I got myself was to 14, but to answer your question yes if you get all the way around to bull and hit it keep going around again just state somehow that you went around once is all. Highly unlikely that anyone will though IMO.

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:55 am

I play this a lot in my practice routines so maybe just maybe I can win a challenge but I doubt it because of all the great shooters here. Aussie kev if someone gets to the Bull they should be playing Taylor IMO.
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:04 am

I gave it a try and ended up on 20, three wires and it was over Sad

But had some fun rounds like d7,d8,d9 in the same round and d17,d18,d19 and two rounds of 2 doubles hit Smile

Damn!! I wanted to try on the bull Smile

EDIT: And no. I didnt cheat!! I would only be fooling myself Smile

Cheers!

Last edited by Venigoor on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:07 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added)
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:27 am

Bloody nice shooting Venigoor. I,ll be lucky to get past 3 on this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 am

To be honest, with all the insane shooting lately, I'd be disappointed if someone doesn't go around the board at least twice. Very Happy
If people can average 140+ ppr then hitting 42 doubles in a row should be a cake walk.
imo.
Let's see it. happy dude
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:33 am

very impressive Glen! happy dude
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:12 am

I knew it, I knew it. Hell's bells I think I'm a good shooter but not against you guys.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:40 am

Larry, 11 is great going, will beat most people but Glen, a score of 20 is phenomenal, well done mate, that score will take some beating!!

I know the Pro's can go round pretty regularly (Steve Beaton for instance states some days he can get round no problem, other days cant hit a cows backside with a banjo).

Shows the quality of players we have on the forum. good job
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 10:41 am

BTW I Updated......
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 5:43 pm

Hehe!

Gave it another go, first three rounds I killed myself on the d3 Smile
But when I at last managed to hit the D3 I ended up on 15 Smile
I dont think I could manage to round the board twice, Smile

But for me to come to 20 are mostly luck. Sometimes the doubles are there, sometimes they are not.

And I hope that you guys doesnt think that I cheat =/

Ps. Reb, who managed to hit 140 ppr? Smile Not me Smile But who? Smile

EDIT: I just realised that if you hit 3 doubles on 1 throwing round, thats not good, you dont get any extra darts at the doubles Smile
Back to top Go down
zappaluv

zappaluv

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 6:10 pm

What happens after 20?
LOL
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:00 pm

Venigoor wrote:
I gave it a try and ended up on 20

Trust bloody veny to wreck this weeks challeng already lol on floor I just seen it and havent even had a shot!!!! looks like it's guna be no room on the rung at the top of the ladder for me Laughing
Ill be happy with ten Laughing ( or beat boner deno at least).

Heee Heee Heee

Me and you then deno!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:20 pm

zappaluv wrote:
What happens after 20?
LOL

Think you go finish on Bull, then, as The Average White Band once told us 'Let's go round again...' Good Luck
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Venigoor wrote:
Hehe!

Gave it another go, first three rounds I killed myself on the d3 Smile
But when I at last managed to hit the D3 I ended up on 15 Smile
I dont think I could manage to round the board twice, Smile

But for me to come to 20 are mostly luck. Sometimes the doubles are there, sometimes they are not.

Ps. Reb, who managed to hit 140 ppr? Smile Not me Smile But who? Smile

EDIT: I just realised that if you hit 3 doubles on 1 throwing round, thats not good, you dont get any extra darts at the doubles Smile

I don't even know what 140 ppr means confused hhahaha

Also, we know you don't cheat mate, you are a top player and like I said, many pros (if not all) will get round to 20 without a problem most days, to get a minimum of 3 darts at every double (sometimes 5!) for the pro's is pretty achievable I would imagine.
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Sorry Reb!

It was Winmau that talked about it Smile

Ppr ( Points per round) say that you have an average of 23 points per dart, then your points per round would be 69 Smile PPR (3 darts average) Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:00 pm

Ah, cheers for the Glen, seen it mentioned a couple of times and didn't know what it meant Laughing

Anyway, after nailing 5,6,7 in 3 darts I ended up missing 3 on 11, so 10 for me so far.

Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:08 pm

Good run Smile

Unlucky on the 11, but next time you will go even further Smile
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:24 pm

Cheers Glen, I am playing in the traditional league this season, basically twice round the board (1-20), first double and finish on the bull so been practicing my doubles as we don't have a treble ring on our league boards. You double up 1-10, so D8 for instance puts you on 17, D9 to 19, if you single 10 you are 'walking' and have to single 11-20 to get round No

Its a nice change from 501 but frustrating if you are missing doubles Shocked

Also only seems to be played in certain parts on the UK as far as I know, when I fist played 20 odd years ago we played on log end boards too:

http://www.tradgames.org.uk/games/Darts.htm
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 pm

Rebel wrote:
Cheers Glen, I am playing in the traditional league this season, basically twice round the board (1-20), first double and finish on the bull so been practicing my doubles as we don't have a treble ring on our league boards. You double up 1-10, so D8 for instance puts you on 17, D9 to 19, if you single 10 you are 'walking' and have to single 11-20 to get round No

Its a nice change from 501 but frustrating if you are missing doubles Shocked

Also only seems to be played in certain parts on the UK as far as I know, when I fist played 20 odd years ago we played on log end boards too:

http://www.tradgames.org.uk/games/Darts.htm
wtf
wiki it is lol!

Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 9:46 pm

Hahaha, serious Dirty, one of the old fella's in the team reckons we are the only league in the UK that plays these rules Crazy Grip

The next town plays similar but ends with 2 x D20 instead of the Double and Bullseye.

There must be a few others that play it as all the darts stores sell the boards without the treble ring so there must be a market for it.

Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:10 pm

just had a few goes at this weeks challeng and Im on 0!!!!!
sereously zero, was so disappointed I had to stop and Ill try and better it tomorow, might be a big call though lol on floor

Reb: do they make a board without doubles and triples? I think I could work with that Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 pm

Nobody thinks you cheat Glen!! please dont feel like you have to defend yourself.. We all know you got game. Also nobody should take the ppr thing as a guide to wether or not you are pro status or not. PPR is nothing but a tool for practice to try and better yourselves. Anybody can go up to a board and for 8-10 rounds of 3 darts and get a high average. PPR's a very misleading IMO..

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:31 pm

Did something get deleted here? I just re-read the entire thread and didn't see anyone mention Ven was cheating. Where did that come from? confused
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyTue Nov 06, 2012 11:50 pm

It was Glen JD boom

Venigoor wrote:

Like Hat says, we know Glen's a great player. I certainly don't think anyone cheats otherwise i wouldn't bother putting them up. Crazy Grip
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:15 am

LEADER-BOARD:

Venigoor..........20
Silversaber.......11
Rebel...............10
Dirty G.............-1 <----- AWWW COME ON!!!!!

lol!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 12:19 am

DIRTY G wrote:
LEADER-BOARD:

Venigoor..........20
Silversaber.......11
Rebel...............10
Dirty G.............-1 <----- AWWW COME ON!!!!!

lol!

cry laugh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED   DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED Empty

Back to top Go down

DARTS NUTZ WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Hatrick: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next