We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagescan you recomend any must see matches ? LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

can you recomend any must see matches ?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamie373

jamie373

can you recomend any must see matches ? Empty
PostSubject: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:47 am

i've watched very little darts in the past and starting to get in to it now. unfortunately my computer kept crashing when trying to watch the live streams the other day.
anyway i'm visiting my mum for the next couple of days so i've got access to broadband and a nice shinny imac . on the recommendation of JD i'm gonna start with watching MVG vs Dolan then MVG vs Caven .
what are the must watch darts games either on the justin tv site or youtube ? want to soak as must up as i can just now .
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:05 am

Dont forget about youtube Jamie. A veritable treasure trove of clips on there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:54 am

Cracking darts channel from Youtube. Has it all. Almost 9 million total views. Best dart vids on the net. You could spend months watching all his stuff.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrackingDarts/videos?view=0
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:53 am

Winmau had some pretty good softtip matches posted in one of the topics. Some epic battles there for sure.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:23 pm

There are so many...one that jumps out is the Barney vs Taylor world championship final (2007 I think) the Mvg vs king final at the grand prix was very good aswell and should be in the archives. Also lewis vs wade in the world semis last year is worth a watch.....as for BDO Nixon vs Adams in 2007 was another that sticks out to me.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:27 pm

good man hamo ! right i'm of to look for them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bigshow

Bigshow

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:31 pm

Hamo hit the nail on the head with the Taylor/Barney final 2007. The best match ever in my opinion.

Another must see is the Taylor/Wade Premier league final were Taylor hit two 9 darters and just beat Wade. Wade said after the match that it took two 9 darters to beat him and he was telling no lies.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:45 pm

Here's a good leg that jumped out at me.
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Here is the 2010 premier league final.....
ENJOY!!!!!!

part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 6:41 pm

^^^ The last video. What does he say around the 2:47 mark?

Looks like he says "I knew I was going to miss that"
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 9:37 pm

cheers hamo +1
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:00 pm

just finished the 2007 world championship ..... what a match !!! i didn't know the final result either so edge of the seat stuff from a 5 year old match . that couldn't have been scripted any better ! cheers guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 11:57 pm

try out some of the classic Lowe and Bristow or Jockey and Bristow matches on youtube. I could watch Jockey all day Laughing . And the smoking and drinking is right up may ally. Bristow even throws darts with a smoke in his hand during a final:lolfloor:
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 1:34 am

2007 final was awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Chalk Is Cheap

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 2:39 am

This is one of the best matches I've ever seen. 2012 Grand Prix. Taylor v. Thornton.

Thorny is just made of iron. Unbelievable match. I was exhausted after watching it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_COazBp_rzU

And the 2007 final is probably my favorite of all time. I've watched it probably 20 times.

Let me reiterate what someone above said. Crackingdarts on youtube is an absolute treasure to humanity for posting his collection. He should be knighted. Smile
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:43 am

Here's the 2010 grandslam final. Well worth a watch aswell. I can't find the first two legs unfortunately.
I thought this was a great advertisement for the grand slam and with it starting soon I thought it would go well here. ENJOY!

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Part5

Part6

Part7

Part8

Part9

Part10

Part11
Back to top Go down
shafted

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 4:57 am

Phil Taylor v Mike Gregory 1992 World Championship final. Superb Game trohy
Back to top Go down
Smiling Assassin

Smiling Assassin

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptySat Nov 03, 2012 11:03 am

Phil Taylor v Eric Bristow in the 1997 World Championship semi finals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16EeNdQHa7w
Back to top Go down
Rotty

Rotty

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 4:38 pm

what was the match that barney and taylor played a hour time limit there was also match before it was burnett and someone
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 8:53 pm

Hey mate, if you want to see an epic try watching Simon Whitlock vs Andy Hamilton from the 2011 World Matchplay - a thriller! I can't seem to find much on YouTube of it sadly unless anyone can hook the fella up with a proper link? Smile
Back to top Go down
toneighty

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 8:57 am

Walkover result but just showed how awesome Hankey is on his day. Remember it well as I was supporting Baxter! Sadly I can't find a full length video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0BmTpE7rsHg
Back to top Go down
Justin Credible

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 9:09 am

cannot believe no one has mentioned this game

105,65 Gary Anderson 14-16 Terry Jenkins (102,30)..an incredible standard over THIRTY LEGS

Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can you recomend any must see matches ?   can you recomend any must see matches ? Empty

Back to top Go down

can you recomend any must see matches ?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Practice And Help :: Darts For Beginners-