We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesThink positive LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Think positive

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Think positive Empty
PostSubject: Think positive   Think positive EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:21 pm

Think positive thoughts. This sounds lame but it really works. Big time athletes use the power of positive association to become superstars. You should be using it too. Just imagine the last time you threw an incredible dart game – that triple you hit, a huge double out you nailed. And then envision your current dart landing exactly where you want it to land. Take a few deep breaths, step up to the line, concentrate on your number and throw with confidence!
Back to top Go down
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

Think positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think positive   Think positive EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 12:11 am

when you are practicing don't over practice....when you are hitting big scores and finishes....then stop.....it keeps your confidence high. The temptation is to play on as you will be enjoying playing great darts.......4 x 15 mins of high quality darts can be really good for your confidence.
Back to top Go down
Hazza

Hazza

Think positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think positive   Think positive EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:26 am

good advice
Back to top Go down
Veni

Veni

Think positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think positive   Think positive EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:25 pm

As they say, darts are 90% mental, and 10 % in your head. Even if you have a stray dart, think positive, there are always something positive, even if you bust your score, like if I are required to hit 1 to leave a double and hits a treble 20, then I just think that it was great points, but at the wrong time Smile Never get negative when you play.
Once you go down that road its hard to get back and win the game. It can be done of course, but its really hard, and do you need to get yourself that kind of pressure?

No!! Its a he** of a lot easier to play when you are thinking positive, and it helps on your nerves also Smile

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Think positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think positive   Think positive EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 7:42 pm

Venigoor wrote:
As they say, darts are 90% mental, and 10 % in your head. Even if you have a stray dart, think positive, there are always something positive, even if you bust your score, like if I are required to hit 1 to leave a double and hits a treble 20, then I just think that it was great points, but at the wrong time Smile Never get negative when you play.
Once you go down that road its hard to get back and win the game. It can be done of course, but its really hard, and do you need to get yourself that kind of pressure?

No!! Its a he** of a lot easier to play when you are thinking positive, and it helps on your nerves also Smile

Cheers!

Thats sound advice mate, and I think I have been doing that myself lately, when I throw 3 darts at the 20's and they all gone in 5 I say to myself "at least my throw was consistent"
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Veni

Veni

Think positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think positive   Think positive EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:45 pm

getagrip wrote:
Venigoor wrote:

Cheers!

Thats sound advice mate, and I think I have been doing that myself lately, when I throw 3 darts at the 20's and they all gone in 5 I say to myself "at least my throw was consistent"

Thats the right way Grip! Smile
And lets say you throw single 1 on the wire to 20, single 5 on the wire to the 20 and a single 20, thats just 26 points, but its great darts. it could as well be a 60 as a 26, so the darts are great, and think like that and next round you will hit the 20 Smile not always, but the chances are higher Smile
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Think positive Empty
PostSubject: Re: Think positive   Think positive EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 9:47 pm

If you dont believe you can do it you wont do it , SIMPLES Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
Bovrilheid

Bovrilheid

Think positive Empty