We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesShow us your big score , You know you want to  LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Show us your big score , You know you want to

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lefty544

Lefty544

Show us your big score , You know you want to  Empty
PostSubject: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 12:27 am

m1ghty wrote:
Jimbo21 wrote:
Great shooting M1ghty. That really is 1 well played on board you have there. lol

I remember my 1st 180 like it was 5 mins ago. It was on an old paper board, I was using brass bombers as I had only been playing a few months. I even put a texta mark in the t20 where each of the 3 darts had hit.
Ya i started playing closer to the end of august. By no means "great" but fell like im pretty good for a beginner.

I would say you are pas the "beginner" stage mate. That is a really nice grouping you got there and I have to agree with grip, the bulls are definitely harder to stuff three into than the triple 20. Physically at least. Mentally the 180 is all too elusive. At least that first one good job
Back to top Go down
m1ghty

m1ghty

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 2:08 am

Lefty544 wrote:
m1ghty wrote:
Jimbo21 wrote:
Great shooting M1ghty. That really is 1 well played on board you have there. lol

I remember my 1st 180 like it was 5 mins ago. It was on an old paper board, I was using brass bombers as I had only been playing a few months. I even put a texta mark in the t20 where each of the 3 darts had hit.
Ya i started playing closer to the end of august. By no means "great" but fell like im pretty good for a beginner.

I would say you are pas the "beginner" stage mate. That is a really nice grouping you got there and I have to agree with grip, the bulls are definitely harder to stuff three into than the triple 20. Physically at least. Mentally the 180 is all too elusive. At least that first one good job
Thanks jimbo! Sometimes I feel like I throw really well, grouping is pretty consistent and misses are close. Then other times I throw I'm all over the place, aiming at the 20 and and hitting a 12,,5,18. Can't help but think WTF!!! Lol. Also I've noticed my groupings are always better when aiming at doubles? Not sure why. For example if I'm aiming double tips ill hit a lot of 20's as misses. But if I'm aiming fat 20 who knows where they might go.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:19 am

Here are the first half dozen 180's with my new Carreras - great darts to throw:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:20 am

Looks like you like them Mike! happy dude good job
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
m1ghty

m1ghty

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 3:47 am

SICK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 4:06 am

Nice shooting MC.

I see how the flights got progressively beat up in the pics. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dannyd180

dannyd180

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:14 am

mc1958 wrote:
Here are the first half dozen 180's with my new Carreras - great darts to throw:

Damn Mike, some impressive darts mate. The grouping on that first is awesome! Guess your not noticing the extra 3g
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:31 am

21g would probably be better, but I can throw most darts between around 20-24g. One of the things I'm most pleased about is apart from an hour last Saturday and about half an hour last night I haven't thrown a dart for about 10 days due to the dodgy back. I reckon the 180's have been saving themselves up lol.
Back to top Go down
the_cutter

the_cutter

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:16 am

Looks like the Carreras matched perfectly with Mike! Congrats on the 180s!
Back to top Go down
tutb62

tutb62

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 9:30 am

usin my carrera darts tomoro got them today never used them yet hope i can hit the treble like that with them brill shootin mike
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:32 am

Nice darts MC, looks like those darts are a match made in dart heaven. lol

m1ghty, maybe you should pop over and have a throw with MC's new darts mate.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 8:04 pm

tutb62 wrote:
usin my carrera darts tomoro got them today never used them yet hope i can hit the treble like that with them brill shootin mike

You been allowed to play with them then Tony? lol!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:29 am

christened the new custom chizzys

Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:37 am

Nice darts Mac - it always feels good christening a new set of arrows Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 10:28 am

That was a quick christening. I often wait weeks before doing that. lol
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 11:21 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:30 am

Turned the camera on Justin tv and went live for 3 minutes. Came super close to hitting back to back 6 marks on the bull.

5 followed by 6. happy dude

http://www.justin.tv/dartsnutzforum/b/335135086

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:35 am

awesome man! left a comment
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:37 am

USMC80 wrote:
awesome man! left a comment

Left ya one back. lol!
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 11:38 am

Nice shooting JD. You have those Hankeys rocking now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 9:53 am

Played a few games today while streaming a boring match.

This was the tail end of my best game. 140-180-57-124 out

Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:06 pm

JD, time to move to the UK mate and get on the tour.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:15 pm

I agree with Jimbo! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 11:22 am

happy dude first time in a bloomin long time since Rage hit a 180 with medium stems I tell ya! What is a definite first though is hitting one with pears - technically bigger ones, Mr. Beaton I thank you and trust you are still as ravishing as ever my friend!! good job saucepot

Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Nice shooting there Rage. You could probably squeeze another couple of darts in there.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 8:24 am

couple from today

c9 in cricket

Back to top Go down
zappaluv

zappaluv

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 9:47 am

A throw with the old arrows Smile
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

154 finish Smile

Flight School A4 practice
Very Happy
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 10:58 am

Awesome darts Mac!! The 180 count is rising fast lately.

Zapp... great shooting as well. Love that 154 peg. My preferred way to go also.

happy dude
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptySun Oct 14, 2012 5:05 pm

Lots of great darts getting thrown here guys. Great stuff.
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  EmptyMon Oct 15, 2012 1:13 am

Took out a 157 for a 12 dart leg a few mins ago Very Happy

Playing the best darts of my life the last few weeks, the extra practice i've been putting in the last year or so is really paying dividends now Smile
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your big score , You know you want to    Show us your big score , You know you want to  Empty

Back to top Go down

Show us your big score , You know you want to

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next