We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesJust Not Happy LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Just Not Happy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 8:41 pm

I ordered a set of darts from Dartscorner , There service is usually top notch to be honest but on this occasion it was far from it ! As i said i ordered a set of darts and took advantage of there free fitting service if you bought new points at the same time.
The darts arrived in a timely manner as is the norm for this outlet and i eagerly unwrapped the package to see my brand new treble 20 seeking arras gleaming back at me , Gotta try them , must try them now well you know how it is ! So i carefully opened the packaging and there they were ! i lifted them from the case and the point protector with the points still in it fell on the bloody floor !!!!!!!! There i am holding my new darts , well the barrels anyway looking at disbelief at my new points laying on the floor affraid

So i tried to ring them , Lines were busy so i went on chatbox thingy and got to talk to somebody that way , I explained what had happened and eagerly awaited the reply , which was ...... Send them back and we will have a look at them ! Would have liked an apology but it seems that was too much to ask .
So after a few minutes i think , hold on , best e mail them about whats happened in case during a busy day the guy forgets to write it down or whatever , So Friday morning i sit and write the e mail explaining what happened and how disappointed i was , At the time of writing this there still has been no reply from Dartscorner at all ! Now ok i know they would have been busy but in my view that doesnt excuse the lack of customer service that i experienced or the sloppy fitting of those points , The points never did fit correctly , they were smaller in diameter that the originals for a start and could be moved in the barrel , very little effort to push all the way in and once in you could damn near shake them out , Yesterday i got on the chatty box thing again and only then did i find out my darts had arrived back at dc , After a blunt message from me the chap admitted they never should have been sent out that way sorry !!! Ok mistakes happen , Sometimes things slip through the net but isnt that where customer service is most important ? And im sorry to say on this occasion there customer service flat out sucked and i wont be returning there again . I am not saying Dartscorner are like this all the time , Indeed i have had good service from them in the past but as they say you pays your money and makes your choice and i for one have chosen to go elsewhere
Back to top Go down
http://www.dartsnutz.com
getagrip

getagrip

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:29 pm

To be fair they are usually ok, but I have noticed a similar lapse in customer service from a few recent people posting on various forums, and it will only harm them.

I myself have occasionally had the odd problem but did nothing. I remember buying some Target darts a couple of years ago and the package looked like it had been opened already. On inspection of the darts they were slight marks as if they had been used. I should have complained at the time but never did.

I also bought some darts Shot 805 I think and when they arrived the box was all tatty and creased, but I had no way of knowing if that was caused by the delivery process, so never complained about it.

Most other things I have had have been great, but like I say there seems a few disgruntled customers of late, and in your case that is shocking!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 9:43 pm

As i said in my post there service is usually great , I wouldnt have had such an issue about the points falling out if it seemed like they were actually bothered , And not to reply to my e mail is just not on , Even just an acknowledgement of receipt and a few words would have been the least i would have expected , I know they were probably very busy but if something goes wrong with a transaction there customer service should have kicked in which it apparently didnt , The views expressed are mine and mine alone , When they have been good i have expressed this also but if its wrong i will say so too .
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:00 pm

No, I agree, you should complain and in this case had every right to!
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 10:56 pm

Well got to be honest,
I personally never had a problem with Darts Corner service but it does happen here and there I guess in any business.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:09 pm

SilverSaber wrote:
Well got to be honest,
I personally never had a problem with Darts Corner service but it does happen here and there I guess in any business.

Thats true Larry, but I have noticed quite a few people having issues of late, I wonder if they have put someone else in charge or have a member of staff who is not happy for some reason and therefore not caring what they do?
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:40 pm

Andy, what email service are you using? I'm with blueyonder and receive emails from them confirming orders and deliveries - but I can't sign up for their newsletters with this account and I can't get replies to emails either. There are a couple of other ISP's as well.

I had an order go missing and sent a couple of emails to DC without response. I even made a post about it on the other forum as I wasn't too happy. Anyway I gave them a call and spoke to Gary, and apparently they had replied to my email but their message didn't come through. Don't know what happened to the original package but I got a replacement package through after about a month.
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 11:43 pm

getagrip wrote:
I also bought some darts Shot 805 I think and when they arrived the box was all tatty and creased, but I had no way of knowing if that was caused by the delivery process, so never complained about it.

I have had similar when ordering some Cosmo flights - I don't think it helps that they send everything out in those flimsy white bubble envelopes. Other places tend to send these things out in proper boxes.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 12:23 am

mc1958 wrote:
getagrip wrote:

I have had similar when ordering some Cosmo flights - I don't think it helps that they send everything out in those flimsy white bubble envelopes. Other places tend to send these things out in proper boxes.

Oh yes forgot about my Cosmo orders, they were ok but all a bit squashed in, which was not good, guess there a bit awkward though and doubt they would post in better packaging as they will be trying to keep cost down no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 2:06 am

mc1958 wrote:
Andy, what email service are you using? I'm with blueyonder and receive emails from them confirming orders and deliveries - but I can't sign up for their newsletters with this account and I can't get replies to emails either. There are a couple of other ISP's as well.

I had an order go missing and sent a couple of emails to DC without response. I even made a post about it on the other forum as I wasn't too happy. Anyway I gave them a call and spoke to Gary, and apparently they had replied to my email but their message didn't come through. Don't know what happened to the original package but I got a replacement package through after about a month.

I must admit that hadnt occurred to me , My e mail account is with gmail (google) never had problems with it before but i suppose it is a possibility !
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 9:35 am

gmail gets through so that ain't the answer - the best bet you have is give them a call and ask to speak to either Gary or Wayne direct.
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:51 am

Andy that is not very good at all as how did they ever get out from that place like such ?
Personally i would never buy from that firm Darts corner ever again and did send once for couple sets of Cosmo flights to try them out
and also the cosmo stems but i found these in my personel opinion a rip-off for the high prices
and therefor i sent them back unused and shouldnt have sent for them at all ..

And i awaited Darts corner putting my money back into the bank
which they did but a few pounds less than i payed out for these items

I received an email from them just the other day a monthly newsletter thing and never opened it and deleted such
as sais shall never deal with them ever again

I didnt also like their customer service at all when speaking on the fone when ordering the flights i normally use when ordering ..

Meantime there's other companys which i use although i can buy flights etc now which i use and stems from a store in Edinburgh
whom have dropped their prices to the same as the internet firms as was told by guy that buys his gear from that very store ..

The store realised many Darters were sending away for their gear ..
and therfor somehow dropped the prices to match which is a good thing and the locals can buy there gear in the store
i can myself although guy did offer to get my flights if i wanted and can settle with him in the Club Smile
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
getagrip

getagrip

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:59 am

3xBullseyesMe wrote:
Andy that is not very good at all as how did they ever get out from that place like such ?
Personally i would never buy from that firm Darts corner ever again and did send once for couple sets of Cosmo flights to try them out
and also the cosmo stems but i found these in my personel opinion a rip-off for the high prices

I received an email from them just the other day a monthly newsletter thing and never opened it and deleted such

I didnt also like their customer service at all when speaking on the fone when ordering the flights i normally use when ordering ..

Meantime there's other companys which i use although i can buy flights etc now which i use and stems from a store in Edinburgh
whom have dropped their prices to the same as the internet firms as was told by guy that buys his gear from that very store ..

and therfor somehow dropped the prices to match which is a good thing and the locals can buy there gear in the store
i can myself although guy did offer to get my flights if i wanted and can settle with him in the Club Smile

Hi Stevie, its ok to mention the names of the other retailers if you like, no restrictions on here to do that. Smile
Back to top Go down
3xBullseyesMe

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 9:20 am

getagrip wrote:
3xBullseyesMe wrote:

Hi Stevie, its ok to mention the names of the other retailers if you like, no restrictions on here to do that. Smile

Thats the way it should be Darren but as i sais about them ^^ is so true ..
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

Just Not Happy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Not Happy   Just Not Happy Empty

Back to top Go down

Just Not Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1