We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesFavourite trick shot LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Favourite trick shot

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Gun

Big Gun

Favourite trick shot Empty
PostSubject: Favourite trick shot   Favourite trick shot EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:52 am

Has anyone got any good trick shots they use either for fun or even in a match. Two of mine are Shanghai on 10's for 60 which is a class finish and also leaves tops if you miss the treble so all is not lost and my fave is 101 finish T11,T6 Bull I actually got Terry Jenkins practising this with me at one of his exhibitions a few months ago and he loved it, mind you I hit it but he didn't which is my claim to fame.
Back to top Go down
jamie373

jamie373

PostSubject: Re: Favourite trick shot   Favourite trick shot EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 9:55 am

can't do any , still maybe i'll be able to perfect t20, t19, bull x3 that could come in handy Laughing
Back to top Go down
jake8380

jake8380

PostSubject: Re: Favourite trick shot   Favourite trick shot EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 10:35 am

I've got one that you can make some $'s on. Put a $10 or $20 dollar bill (or the pound equivalent) on the board right in the middle. Bet someone $1-$5 that they can't hit the bill in three darts. If they do they keep the bill.

Catch:

One thrown from the oche, one thrown, one step forward of the oche, and one thrown one step behind the oche.

You need to practice it to show them it can be done, but most people can't do this. I've won over $100 in one night doing that.
Back to top Go down
dartbord

dartbord

PostSubject: Re: Favourite trick shot   Favourite trick shot EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 11:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NAIL DARTS by markbrindza, on Flickr

Ever throw Nail Darts? Not easy to throw but it can be done.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Favourite trick shot   Favourite trick shot EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Bet your opponent that you can beat him with just using two darts to his three and all his count double in 01. He can't win because he has no out.
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Favourite trick shot   Favourite trick shot EmptyTue Oct 23, 2012 6:32 pm

Ive won a few games of 501 throwing my darts backwards lol!

The trick is to use a topload dart with long stems and big flights.

Its amazing how accurate you get at this after a few goes and I think it is the best way for ME to throw toploaded arrows lol on floor lol on floor lol on floor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite trick shot   Favourite trick shot Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite trick shot

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: General Darts Chat-