We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesStart off Great and then roof caves in LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Start off Great and then roof caves in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Saber

Saber

Start off Great and then roof caves in Empty
PostSubject: Start off Great and then roof caves in   Start off Great and then roof caves in EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:25 pm

Many leg I start off great and then have that one turn that ruins it all. Have a double 16 left with one dart and hit a fat 7 or something and ruin the whole game. Before ya know it your shooting the madhouse. Not all the time but when it does happen my B/P raises for sure.
Back to top Go down
m1ghty

m1ghty

PostSubject: Re: Start off Great and then roof caves in   Start off Great and then roof caves in EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:41 pm

Yep. I play mostly cricket, have a great first couple rounds then it takes me 4 turns to close 18s. Unexplainable.
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Start off Great and then roof caves in   Start off Great and then roof caves in EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:43 pm

I love all sentences / titles containing "Larry" and "cave" they belong together in some way?

Smile

I know what you mean Larry. Now all you have to do is prolonging your great games:)
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Start off Great and then roof caves in   Start off Great and then roof caves in EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:21 pm

All to easy to get that "This'll be a good game" and blow it LOL
Back to top Go down
cldiver

PostSubject: Re: Start off Great and then roof caves in   Start off Great and then roof caves in EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:42 am

This has happened many times but.. so has the opposite. My practise was horrible and I thought I would get killed but for some reason I played great. I live for those type of games.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Start off Great and then roof caves in   Start off Great and then roof caves in EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:42 am

m1ghty wrote:
Yep. I play mostly cricket, have a great first couple rounds then it takes me 4 turns to close 18s. Unexplainable.

happened to me last night lol
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Start off Great and then roof caves in   Start off Great and then roof caves in EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 1:53 am

"Donkey"]I love all sentences / titles containing "Larry" and "cave" they belong together in some way?

Smile

I know what you mean Larry. Now all you have to do is prolonging your great games:)[/quote]

slPPING cry laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Start off Great and then roof caves in   Start off Great and then roof caves in EmptySat Oct 13, 2012 2:02 am

I was playing a game of 501 once and I was so bad, it was called because of darkness!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Start off Great and then roof caves in   Start off Great and then roof caves in Empty

Back to top Go down

Start off Great and then roof caves in

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1