We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesclosest 9 darter LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

closest 9 darter

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 7:58 pm

my closets 9 darter back to back 180's easy as then 24 darts to get 141 lmao
my best game ever has been 13 darts back when i first started no 180's but 120 checkout
my best checkout is 164 wired the bull a number of times on 170
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 8:29 pm

I know how ya feel mate, I was on for an 11 a few weeks back and completely blew it on my double Laughing Just take the positives from it, you put yourself in the position of being close so it will happen again....nice checkout aswell mate
Back to top Go down
shafted

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 9:56 pm

best game ever has been 13 darts back when i first started no 180's but 120 checkout
my best checkout is 164 wired the bull a number of times on 170[/quote]

Surely you mean 12 darts my friend, it is impossible to check 120 out with your 13th dart Lol
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyThu Oct 11, 2012 10:02 pm

Unlucky mate, but keep plugging away your sure to get it one day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bigshow

Bigshow

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 1:04 am

I've been there myself. It's sickening when you are scoring there's but the finishing aint. But that's darts for ya. It's about getting everything to flow.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:23 am

closest for me was 5 perfect darts, managed it only twice
Back to top Go down

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 3:27 am

that my only time ever got back to back 180's but that was about 5-6 years ago now days im lucky to get any where
Back to top Go down
Big Gun

Big Gun

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:27 am

I've had 8 perfect dart around a dozen times and missed the double and i have also had 7 perfect darts missed the 8th but hit the double still going for it as if the 8th had gone in which can be rather annoying. I will get there soon I'm sure.
My problem with the 9 darter is my favourite double is 18 so want to go the T15 route for my 8th dart but use the T15 a lot less than the usual cover shot of T19 so this would be possibly easier for me to hit but then it doesn't leave my favourite. When I get to that point I really don't want to be thinking so much about it as this id why i have probably missed it so many times through that indecisive 3 second window. I have had equally as many shots at both ways i suppose so from now on i am going T15 until I hit it. That way I might not falter on the 8th dart, will post when it happens hopefully some of you will still be alive lol
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 4:34 am

Now I see where your comment came from in the thread I started dartsrotty... and in no way was my thread started on behalf of this post in fact I hadn't even read your post until I went lookin to see why you thought that.. by the way nice darts too bad on not getting the 9 darter, very difficult to get the back to backs let alone the 141 finish!! I've gotten four 10 darters that could have been the perfect game.. one of them I probably really wouldn't have considered a true one though as I was treble 20 pounding and hit 6 in a row so decided to try for the out and just missed, still would've been nice to hit though!!

Hat
Back to top Go down
Taffy

Taffy

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 5:07 am

Now I’ve never done a nine darter, but, I have done a few ten darters over the years. That said, I’ve never done this in a match, or in a competition, it’s only been when I am just practicing with friends. My highest shot out is 170, and again, this is certainly not something I do on a regular basis and that’s for sure!
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 6:05 am

Iv done a few 10's and come close to the 9 a few times recently. Always manage to scupper my last dart.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:16 am

no problem hatrick
i thought ive only been here 5 mins and already upset someone lol good job

Last edited by Thefox180 on Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Swearing)
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:22 am

Wouldnt worry about it rotty, we're a laid back bunch here, and you cant get much more laid back then hat :P
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Goofy

Goofy

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter EmptyFri Oct 12, 2012 7:39 am

I've had an 11 and missed the bull for a 10 Smile Think i've only done the back to back 180's once....... hit 5 treble 20s in a row quite a few times then normally i start thinking about it and miss by a mile Laughing

12 is my best leg in league/comps
Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
Sponsored content

closest 9 darter Empty
PostSubject: Re: closest 9 darter   closest 9 darter Empty

Back to top Go down

closest 9 darter

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1