We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesDARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:09 pm

Great shooting guys.

JD what happened at the end there mate. You had a great 1 going there early.
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:41 pm

James Cotton wrote:
ok finally lol hit 28,43.38 and thanks WINMAU lol It's not a easy game when you never throw at them numbers ok I'm done just hit a 50 arm is tired happy dude

Nice cotton, 50 puts you in second. Great darts!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Jimbo21 wrote:
Great shooting guys.

JD what happened at the end there mate. You had a great 1 going there early.

When I messed up on the 6 I got flustered. Recovered on the 7 but that was it.

The 9 really hurt. A simple 5 mark would've been nice.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:12 pm

Top Darts!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 11:46 pm

I know that feeling all to well on this challenge JD.
Back to top Go down
McInnis180

McInnis180

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 10:19 am

Had 45 points going into the ninth......ended up with 50.....wired the trible with last dart.
Following game had 48.....got 2 points....lmao....couldn't hit crap...lol cry laugh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 11:49 am

Got some "good" mail today. Another battery for the camera so I have 2 now, and a set of darts. I grabbed the new darts and threw some stems and flights on them and got the camera ready so I could take a pic of their 1st 180. Practicing for about 5 min with them and on one throw I 1st darted the trip 1. I thought to myself, good time to start a game of baseball. Followed it with a 9 mark. Didn't even get excited because all week I've been coming out of the gates strong with this game only to finish poor. Threw the next round and hit back to back 9 marks!!! But still didn't give it much thought because more then a handful of times this week I've rounded the 3rd inning with 23 runs. Hit a 7 mark (1,3,3) so I was excited about this. 25 coming into the 4th. A couple 5 marks and I'm up to 40 after 6 innings. I'm definitely thinking personal record here. A swift 2 mark on the 7 ended that thought. LOL. Followed by a miss, single, triple on the 8. 1st dart triple in the 9th, then 2 safety shots at the single segment for 51.
All without the help of the Hankey's. But NO, I won't be switching darts. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:50 pm

Some cracking darts this week and a great turn out good job

I'm not going to be challenging for a badge this week, best I could manage so far is 33, but its still all to play for at the top with Hatrick and Winmau tied on 51 closely followed by McInnis180 and James Cotton on 50, will anyone beat 51 before the deadline?

Good Luck

Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptySun Oct 07, 2012 7:55 pm

Oh I forgot I bettered my score by 1 lol so 22 is my best.

Would have been higher but I think nerves got to me.

I was on 20 points after number 5, then missed the 6 altogether, hit one single 7, was getting more nervous missed the 8's altogether, thought I had blown it then first 2 darts at 9 missed and then got a single 9 rolling eyes
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 3:01 am

opened with 10 marks on two innings. Got a 32 which im happy with!
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 4:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Update to follow........
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:14 am

Well another weekly challenge comes to an end and for the first time, as far as I can remember, we have a tie with both Hatrick and Winmau scoring 51 each, followed very closley by James Cotton and McInnis180, well done indeed good job

A big thanks to everyone who took part this week and congratulations to both winners JD and Hat, a sig badge on its way to both of you happy dude

I think as JD chose this weeks challenge we should let Hat pick the new challenge, hope thats OK with everyone.

Once the new challenge is decided I will post the details.

Again, well done JD and Hat, and thanks to everyone who had a go this week group hug

Final Table:

trohy Hatrick........51
trohy Winmau.......51

James Cotton....50
McInnis180........50
Zappaluv............41
Paddydub...........39
Jimbo.................36
Dirty G...............35
Graizza..............33
Bigshow.............33
Rebel..................33
USMC80.............32
Goofy.................31
Getagrip..............22

Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:06 am

well done guys!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:20 am

do I get a special badge for propping the table up!

its heavy with all those names on top of me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 8:22 am

lol, ill look into it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED   DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

DARTS NUTS WEEKLY CHALLENGE: Chosen by Winmau: CLOSED

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3