We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesBack to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :( - Page 2 LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :( - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :(   Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :( - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:37 pm

hahahaha I see ya point, Bo J eay.

Seriously though give em hell tonight and good luck.

And tell that lazy slob of a partime darter fulltime let ya team down pleb to get ya feces together from me.
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :(   Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :( - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 10:50 pm

Yeah just kidding with ya mate Smile

I tell you for a boy who wants to someday to be a super league player then county he doesn't seem to realise that he's gotta show up and actually prove himself! I think he is a good player but what lets him down is the fact that he's full of crap. One excuse one week was that his gf was rushed into hospital - one of his mates dropped him in it by telling us where he really was and surprise surprise he just had a hangover rolling eyes - just a boy who can't handle his ale, shame he doesn't show up often because he is one of our best players to be fair, yet he plays also on a Wednesday league night with myself and Friday nights - he's always there them nights! Is the Sunday league a bit beneath him I wonder does he think, sorry rant over about him lol

Gonna give it my all tonight and just have fun with it, I'm gonna pass your message on rest assured mate lol cheers G! clink glasses
Back to top Go down
DIRTY G

DIRTY G

PostSubject: Re: Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :(   Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :( - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:28 pm

Yea this is my first year playing comp and I noticed that alot of teams have the same prob and none more so than ours, it was all well and good the first half of the season but when we had no chance at the finals some went all Harry Hoodieni on us. We had to forfit 3 or 4 due to lack of numbers and unfortunatly those wins went to all the wrong teams (smug ones). I dont think it is fair on the teams that have a chance at finals just to give there rivals an easy win.
Funny thing was though we had more wins in the last half playing short than we did with a full team, even had a win with 2 ghost's LOL

Seems hard to find reliable people these days. Me I jump at the chance for a game and fill in whenever I can. But I do love me darts though!!

Just remember relax relax relax and have fun doing it
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :(   Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :( - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 21, 2012 11:45 pm

Yeah it's sad times man when this kind of thing goes on, we had high hopes at the start but having to hand 7 nil over for Nowt etc does suck.

Onwards and upwards though I'm looking forward to having a chuck tonight! Cheers again G saucepot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :(   Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :( - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Back to basics time? I dunno what's happened to me :(

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2