We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesnew to the forum LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

new to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
love darts

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 am

happy dude happy dude happy dude Hi all, i was on the red dragon darts site and comes this this great forum, hi my name is john and just started to play darts agin after a 20 odd year lay off from this great sport of ours. My mnate at work last year kept asking to play for there team, and told him that i had,nt picked a dart up in over 20 years , but he so what come along and have fun and enjoy it. So i did, i now play for them on a mondaynight , summer and winter league.. we wer in division three, we got promtion in the winter league only loosing four games all season, and won the summer league outright, we were the only side to gain the most points 48 out of the four divisions and not to loose a game all summer, i thought we did well considering it was the first season the team were put together, nealrly for got, its called the willowbrook in leicester. I also play in division one on a tuesday night for my local working mens club, the pool working mens club leicester. So yes im realy enjoy my comeback to the sport, practicing everyday and enjoying it, my only problem i do suffer bad with nerves when playing, but trying to overcome this problem,Again great forum and great to be part of it. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Rebel

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:20 am

Hi John, welcome to Darts Nutz, I hope you enjoy the forum welcome

Thanks for taking the time to post and tell us a bit about yourself, good luck with the nerves and just keep enjoying playing the great game. I am sure you will fit right in clink glasses
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:24 am

Welcome to the forum John! And welcome back to darts.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:41 am

Welcome John,
as time goes on the nerves will calm but a little is good.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:48 am

Hello John and warm welcome to the forum, glad you found us and so happy you made a post as many dont, Very Happy

I'm glad you are back into darts, thats a long lay off, but sounds like the dart bug has bitten you again.

I am sure you will overcome the nerves problem in time, good luck! happy dude Good Luck
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
TheFox180

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:55 am

Hi John welcome mate
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Stuart180

Stuart180

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 10:22 am

Welcome john
Back to top Go down
Jimbo21

Jimbo21

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:41 pm

Gday John and welcome to the Nut house mate.
Back to top Go down

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 2:38 pm

Great that you're back at darts.

You found the best spot to hang out.

welcome
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 8:25 pm

Welcome to the site mate and good luck with the return to throwing....welcome2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new to the forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: new to the forum   new to the forum Empty

Back to top Go down

new to the forum

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: New Members Section: Welcome to Darts Nutz Darts Forum , Please Introduce Yourself Here and read the forum guides-