We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesUnicorn Gripper II - 24 grams LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams Empty
PostSubject: Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams   Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:28 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img]

Still experimenting with a front loaded dart - I have a set of Peter Manley's so I thought it wouldn't hurt to try something with a more aggressive grip. Thinking that the front loader doesn't really help me any though but I will keep them.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams   Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:37 am

Nice darts there bud. I have a set of Grippers ( old stye straight barrel)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams   Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 am

Too bad I ordered a set of Barney's at the same time Laughing These won't be getting much used but I'm going to hang on to them.
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams   Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:42 am

well ya can always sell them here !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams   Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:44 am

Yup but I play in a mixed league with people who wouldn't know where to look to buy a set so if someone wants them, I usually give them away (maybe a beer or two as payment).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams   Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams Empty

Back to top Go down

Unicorn Gripper II - 24 grams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net :: Show Us Your......... :: Show Us Your Darts-