We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesRotating Dartboard LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Rotating Dartboard

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pirke

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:17 pm

Hey,

Can’t find a good solution, but my board is attached to my stand using the standard holder.
Now I have the problem, when I take out my darts from the board, the board rotates a bit.

So I have to correct it evertime. Is their a solution?

regards
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:30 pm

The board should have come with metal "spacers" for the back. You nail them into the back which creates a better fit. You can also adjust the main screw to tighten it up against your stands backboard. If that fails stuff some cardboard or napkins into the back
Back to top Go down
hamo

hamo

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:40 pm

Just be careful when tightening the screw at the back as i seen someone screw it in too far and it deformed the bullseye... I personally would do as mentioned above and pack it with paper/cardboard.
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
spat66

spat66

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:10 pm

Had a friend that made a rotating board. He took a motor off of an old record player and mounted an old paper wound board to it. Moving target - it was pretty interesting to throw at. When I saw the rotating dartboard thread I thought maybe someone else tried this!
Back to top Go down
rabsmith2

rabsmith2

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 11:11 pm

What I have done in the past when fixing to a wall was cut out a circle of bubble wrap the same size as the board, fix the bracket onto this. Hang board onto bracket, then put your wedges behind the bubble wrap. Stops movement and the thuds are not as loud!!!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 12:41 am

Good Tip Rab!

I put old socks behind mine, smells a bit though! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Bigshow

Bigshow

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:10 am

getagrip wrote:
or you can use some rubber or wood wedges to wedge it in.

Like thes: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3-X-HEAVY-DUTY-BLACK-RUBBER-DOOR-STOP-STOPS-STOPPERS-WEDGE-WEDGES-JAM-BLOCK-/271024467941?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Decorative_Accents_LE&hash=item3f1a512fe5#ht_2032wt_962

I read this tip today and changed from using sponges to this. Works a charm good job
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 5:12 am

wooden shims work the best..

Hat
Back to top Go down
Goofy

Goofy

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard EmptyFri Sep 21, 2012 9:50 am

Back to top Go down
http://tehbasement.com/forum.php
Sponsored content

Rotating Dartboard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rotating Dartboard   Rotating Dartboard Empty

Back to top Go down

Rotating Dartboard

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1