We have moved to www.dartsnutz.net
Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Darts Nutz forum has now moved to www.dartsnutz.net please register on that site instead.

Thanks!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re-register a new account there please

HomeLatest imagesWinmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LPRegisterLog in

Photobucket

map1
Display Pagerank

Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mr lakeside

mr lakeside

Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:29 am

Now Thats a dream match never mind Taylor v Barney,Jocky v Bristow i would love to play you
Your online pics look good now im wondering if can handle the Lakeside treatment
Back to top Go down
Donkey

Donkey

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:42 am

I'd love to watch that match:)
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:49 am

Can it wait till after the holiday? I wanna see it!
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:55 am

lol! lakeside will get tanned if you are any good winmau which i hope you are
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:27 am

ya man bring it on
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:28 am

Looking forward to the video from Mr Winmau - should be a good game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
TheFox180

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:32 am

Ahh cant wait to see this one, should be great
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:35 am

Great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:53 am

lakeside got a few lucky legs of me today this is a video to warn him i am back Smile and ready for sundays game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Egb5FML8ypw&feature=youtube_gdata
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 am

eddie grant wrote:
lakeside got a few lucky legs of me today this is a video to warn him i am back Smile and ready for sundays game

Like the music - who is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:57 am

Hmmm.

A noob wants to start near the top.

I've posted the vids.

Got to earn a chance 1st. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 4:59 am

mc1958 wrote:
eddie grant wrote:

metallica-the day that never comes

Last edited by eddie grant on Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mc1958

mc1958

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:04 am

I thought it sounded like them but I couldn't think what it could be - I've only got all their albums lol. Thanks for the title Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:04 am

mc1958 wrote:
eddie grant wrote:

That would be The Day That Never Comes by Metallica old mate riff man

Any games you all got lined up I'd like to see guys dancing carrot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:22 am

I was just shopping yesterday for a really nice web cam. Surprised to find out how cheap they are. Once i get one, which will be soon, I'll be able to play online against everyone. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mr lakeside

mr lakeside

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:35 am

I look forward to it Winmau
Nice video Eddie the bulls in the middle just incase ya dont know LOL
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 5:53 am

Playing on line? Why? Guess I just don't get it- too old maybe!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:23 am

spat66 wrote:
Playing on line? Why? Guess I just don't get it- too old maybe!

It's my opinion that online league's tournaments, etc... will be the future of darts.

Play from the comfort of home without having to go anywhere.

You're also not limited to the people you play against, just around your area.

Web playing allows you to play against anyone at anytime, anywhere in the world.
Back to top Go down
mr lakeside

mr lakeside

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:30 am

Well said im fed up beating my pals it would be good to play against players from all over the world

Last edited by mr lakeside on Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:44 am

mr lakeside wrote:
Well said im fed uo beating my pals it would be good to play against players from all over the world

lol really 5-0 last week
Back to top Go down
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:48 am

hmmm gonna have to get me a cam for this fella lol!
Back to top Go down
eddie grant

eddie grant

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 7:59 am

you should silver it is great fun and just the same as playing as if in the same room
Back to top Go down
Hatrick

Hatrick

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:29 am

Alright, Mr. Lakeside has also challenged me so when you 2 get done your match I would like to have to Americans show him that we do actually have game over here!! lol So I'll be next Mr. Lakeside.. eyes on you

Hat hatrick
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:42 am

There's a big difference from playing at home on your own board versus going toe to toe with an opponent at a tournament or neutral site. If I could throw at tournaments like I do at home I would possibly be doing this for a living! Sorry to be a downer about it I just think its pointless, there is no way you can tell if you can beat that person head to head. Sorry if I sound like a jerk about it, that's not my intent. Just don't get it, but if you guys are into it I say go for it!
Back to top Go down
getagrip

getagrip

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:44 am

would a professional on-line league have the same pressure as playing in front of a few thousand fans?
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/dazdart
Saber

Saber

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:50 am

Hatrick wrote:
Alright, Mr. Lakeside has also challenged me so when you 2 get done your match I would like to have to Americans show him that we do actually have game over here!! lol So I'll be next Mr. Lakeside.. eyes on you

Hat hatrick
Play some cricket man, why always 01 ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:08 am

spat66 wrote:
There's a big difference from playing at home on your own board versus going toe to toe with an opponent at a tournament or neutral site. If I could throw at tournaments like I do at home I would possibly be doing this for a living! Sorry to be a downer about it I just think its pointless, there is no way you can tell if you can beat that person head to head. Sorry if I sound like a jerk about it, that's not my intent. Just don't get it, but if you guys are into it I say go for it!

I totally agree Spat. Shooting at home is WAY different then being in front of people at a tournament.

But with the cost of hotels, gas being $4.00 gallon, entry fee's, etc... some great players are simply not able to travel to tournaments.

Some can barely afford league. I had a great friend that was one of the best players I ever met. But he was dirt poor.

I used to pay for him to play on my league team about 11 years ago. We won with his help.

He died a few months ago while standing on the oche playing darts. Only 41. Sad

But to get back on topic, some just cannot afford to travel. Playing at home will be a great option for some.

There is already a few sites that offer online leagues. But the requirements to sign up are VERY strict!!!

That's why I'm shopping for a web cam now. Not just any ole cam will do. Must be HD.

Cheating will be all but eliminated.

Can't wait. Smile
Back to top Go down
spat66

spat66

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:17 am

Who knows I may enjoy it if I tried. It is expensive to go to tournaments but you just can't match the atmosphere. I go to as many tournaments as I can, in fact got two coming up in the next couple of months. Never know maybe I will end up getting a cam! Guess I'm just too old for all this technology stuff, it's ruined too many things already in my opinion. Never say never I guess!
Back to top Go down
USMC80

USMC80

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 9:23 am

I got money on hat
Back to top Go down
The Rage

The Rage

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 10:11 am

Mac can I just say that you avatar is totally EPIC!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Winmau v Mr Lakeside !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next